Please Note: Restart your client in order to download the new patch files and update from the App Store.
- The Snow has melted, and it’s now wet everywhere. That can only mean that Spring has arrived in Dal Riata!
- NEW Quest: Druid Alana is in Farcrag Castle seeking adventurers to help her celebrate Ostara by reclaiming lost stolen eggs from Possessed Wisps.
- NEW Scoithniamh Fashion Set is now available in the Everbloom Mystery Chest!
- The bridge to the Northern Peninsula has been repaired and players may explore the ruins.
- Farcrag Castle is now global! Meet players and challenge others to duels across all realms. Trading, Auction House and Mail are accessible but only connected to your original server.
- You may now engage in bar fights and duel other players in the Tavern.
- New Raid Boss: Dhiothu – An arcane dragon who has taken over the ruins of the Northern Peninsula in Lir’s Reach. This beast is cunning and will require a well-organized group of players to defeat.
New weapons that have a chance to be dropped by the new raid boss.
- Knuckle Blades
- New bracelets and necklaces have a chance to dropped by the new raid boss.
- These new accessories are upgradable by taking two of the same type and tier and talking to Alon McMusket outside the ruins in the Northern Peninsula.
- Example: Two Royal Eidolic Necklace of Knights in return for One Imperial Eidolic Necklace of Knights, etc..
- Everbloom Mystery Chest
- We’ve re-balanced the contents of the new Mystery Chest based on the feedback from the community. Only the new Scoithniamh fashion set and Aeon fashion sets introduced in previous Ostara seasonal events are available for a limited time.
- All other Aeon fashion sets will return at a later date.
- New Scoithniamh Fashion Set brings a very spring feel to your character.
- New Pig Pet acquired with Pet Tokens from Pet Vendor.
- New Corrupted Seedling Pet acquired with unique pet tokens from the Everbloom Mystery Chest
- Made memory improvements and various bug fixes to increase performance.
- Clan leaders can adjust the ranks of offline members.
- Closed various holes in the world.
- Pet food will no longer reset when traveling to the Castle.