Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question on the new update

With the leaderboards now showing the Apple server. Does this mean the new update has been submitted for Apple's review or that it's nearly ready for review? Normally I am not one to care, but this definitely would put a time crunch on collecting anymore golden candles for this event I presume. I'm not sure at what stages VR would like to make their progress announcements, but a player like me setting goals that could take a week long wouldn't be ideal if VR was ready to move forward with an update in just a few days.

I hope this isn't a pushy request for an answer, but I'd personally like to know if I should refrain from putting in extra hours or not.

Re: Question on the new update

With the leaderboards now showing the Apple server. Does this mean the new update has been submitted for Apple's review or that it's nearly ready for review? Normally I am not one to care, but this definitely would put a time crunch on collecting anymore golden candles for this event I presume. I'm not sure at what stages VR would like to make their progress announcements, but a player like me setting goals that could take a week long wouldn't be ideal if VR was ready to move forward with an update in just a few days.

I hope this isn't a pushy request for an answer, but I'd personally like to know if I should refrain from putting in extra hours or not.
I thought the golden candles were just an April fools day prank .-.
You mean we are actually expected to farm them 0.o

I’m just messing around :P
I’m just far too lazy for hat quests
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Well.... guess the topic above answers that question :lol:

At least I got 35 golden candles this week so I just got my green blessed crown to match my demonheart barding.
We got approval and are updating the servers tomorrow. That means that after the restart, the Priestess will be gone and the quest no longer obtainable.

There’s one white blessed crown on Lugh as far as I am aware.

Kudos to that dude really. I got to pink standards and gave up
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Will there be an Update through the App Store?
Yes, there is several new content and features being added to the game. It will require an update from Google Play or AppStore.
I’m cautiously optimistic.

I’ve been hurt before.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader