Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pets & Mounts

I think a good idea for an update would be pet/mount fash. I dont think theres enough of it personally. Also just a weird suggestion but maybe being able to name your pets/mount would be kinda cool to.

Sincerely YourBoi,
Puffs

Re: Pets & Mounts

I think a good idea for an update would be pet/mount fash. I dont think theres enough of it personally. Also just a weird suggestion but maybe being able to name your pets/mount would be kinda cool to.

Sincerely YourBoi,
Puffs
Good post for the feedback section but ill give it a +1 I like the idea something simple and easy that could improve the overall player experience.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Sincerely YourBoi,
Puffs
Good post for the feedback section but ill give it a +1 I like the idea something simple and easy that could improve the overall player experience.
Agreed would like to see new mount fashion. Or my dragon have a fire aura or something
Avid Merchanteer
Dawn Leader, Ex Resurgence Leader
Torne: 222 Rogue
Gloku: 220 Warrior
Vegito: ranger that will make you cry mama
Elderr: fire mage

Yes, there has already been a topic about “fash” for mounts (and I think pets too). Then we talked about different classes of armor: light, medium, and heavy. This would definitely make mounts more personal and fitting for your tastes and classes (if you want your horse in heavy, stalwart armor to match your awesome-looking tank or your wolf in hardly any armor to fit your cool rogue). +1 from me.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.