Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

Is there any truth to the fact that we know that at rage this boss will summon Mordris as an add?
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

**NEW LEAKED PHOTOS OF NEW UPDATE**

I’m kidding, just fan-made lol.
Was gunna say .-. Idek what it looks like
I was like who leaked
And more so, how did they :lol: :shock:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Is there any truth to the fact that we know that at rage this boss will summon Mordris as an add?
There is a truth value to this fact, yes.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Really hoping new set of weapons include a Hammer capable of rivaling Gele axe (idea of including a sword in embossed weapon set was dumb). Also, I'm hoping this new dragon is not just another Mordris painted in black or other colors. lol. This better be a two headed dragon or a Night Fury! :p
Jokes aside, seriously, we have had too many dragons that are just different shades of Mordris. Something unique like the tower dragons or even better looking would be nice. :)
It would be good to see different choices for warriors only if they make axe too. If they only make new weapons but no axe, that's gonna make all of our efforts go waste.

Hope they introduced some crafting to improve existing weapons instead of having to switch weapons and good to support all kind of weapons.

So
-give us ability to improve mord spears or gele axes or edl sword or 200 blunt
-give rogues ability to improve all kind of weapons (knuckles)
-give rangers a crossbow etc.

There are so many rings braces in banks, so allow us to fusion these with the existing weapons shields etc.

Hope they introduced some crafting to improve existing weapons instead of having to switch weapons and good to support all kind of weapons.

So
-give us ability to improve mord spears or gele axes or edl sword or 200 blunt
-give rogues ability to improve all kind of weapons (knuckles)
-give rangers a crossbow etc.

There are so many rings braces in banks, so allow us to fusion these with the existing weapons shields etc.
-100000000 lol