Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

Is that new fashion the guy wearing ?
Looks like more "electrical" object will come with next update.
Idk, looks more like another suit fashion to me, here's a zoomed in image of it.

Spirit armor?
Celtic Heroes pajamas. Every hero needs a good night’s sleep now and then!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hello Heroes,

The bridge to the Northern Peninsula has undergone finally been repaired and travelers from across Dal Riata are eager to visit. However, all of the commotion has awoken a cunning arcane dragon who has taken up residence within the ruins! How long the beast has been there is a mystery, but Lord MacLir requires your aid to evict the dragon and restore peace to Lir's Reach! The Magical Institute of Transformation will be on site to study the arcane energy and empower magical artifacts you may find within the ruined grounds.
The Celtic Heroes Team is very excited to share some details of the newest update coming soon. The next content patch will include a new raid, new weapons and accessories, a new fashion set, plus more to be revealed at a later date.

Have a great weekend Heroes! :)
Thanks for listening :p
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97834&p=775577&hilit=boss#p775577
Tbh it could have been an idea ever since the new Lirs Reach was being created. What makes me believe this is the fact that it’s all solid ground up there and the walls on the inside are even solid... so it’s almost like they were about to do something with it but scrapped it in the end for whatever reason
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hello Heroes,

The bridge to the Northern Peninsula has undergone finally been repaired and travelers from across Dal Riata are eager to visit. However, all of the commotion has awoken a cunning arcane dragon who has taken up residence within the ruins! How long the beast has been there is a mystery, but Lord MacLir requires your aid to evict the dragon and restore peace to Lir's Reach! The Magical Institute of Transformation will be on site to study the arcane energy and empower magical artifacts you may find within the ruined grounds.
The Celtic Heroes Team is very excited to share some details of the newest update coming soon. The next content patch will include a new raid, new weapons and accessories, a new fashion set, plus more to be revealed at a later date.

Have a great weekend Heroes! :)
Thanks for listening :p
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97834&p=775577&hilit=boss#p775577
Tbh it could have been an idea ever since the new Lirs Reach was being created. What makes me believe this is the fact that it’s all solid ground up there and the walls on the inside are even solid... so it’s almost like they were about to do something with it but scrapped it in the end for whatever reason

I notice the area is kinda small I mean could it be possible it’s almost something like corrupted gardens? Like the CG entrance is in the “other world” but teleports you to a new area. I’m more curious to see how this dragon is going to be with everyone will have complete access to the boss.

Also if you have any information on beta :p please PM me :) . Looking forward to the new challenges!

I am hoping there will be an extension to the current quest line. I still feel the earlier quest-lines offered a lot more than the mid to current ones.

Not every is interested in getting straight to the boss and bashing :) the whole story has to be savoured and played to get full satisfaction.

Don’t get me wrong new items and weapons are great but in depth gameplay is what heroes need :)
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I am hoping there will be an extension to the current quest line. I still feel the earlier quest-lines offered a lot more than the mid to current ones.

Not every is interested in getting straight to the boss and bashing :) the whole story has to be savoured and played to get full satisfaction.

Don’t get me wrong new items and weapons are great but in depth gameplay is what heroes need :)
:D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Really hoping new set of weapons include a Hammer capable of rivaling Gele axe (idea of including a sword in embossed weapon set was dumb). Also, I'm hoping this new dragon is not just another Mordris painted in black or other colors. lol. This better be a two headed dragon or a Night Fury! :p
Jokes aside, seriously, we have had too many dragons that are just different shades of Mordris. Something unique like the tower dragons or even better looking would be nice. :)
Level 225 Warrior
Rhiannon
InnerCircle

don't forget to make it tougher than BT

Pls no lol

Do we know what lv the new endgame boss will be? If its another 220 boss, will the loot be on par with bt's? Will it be another 190 boss thats a lot like necro? What about the weapons.. an addition to the dl-edl-cg questline, doch gul or like mord/necro? So many questions :p
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.