Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why does the game never advertise?

Where would I have to be to just so happen to come across that sure you made a trailer where where do you distribute it to besides youtube
I would also like to know this, not once have i come across it
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Not sure why they would even need to advertise that much. Personally when im looking for MMORPGs to play on mobile i open up the app store and search for MMORPGs in the search bar, Celtic Heroes is always somewhere near the top of the page. The app or play store is an advertising platform in itself. Recently ive been getting a few games thats advertised on other games though..

idk if advertising would change how small the player base is by that much or atall, this kind of mobile game isnt as desirable anymore as u guys seem to think it is.

Where would I have to be to just so happen to come across that sure you made a trailer where where do you distribute it to besides youtube
Facebook. You can see the trailer if you go to their page and scroll through a couple of posts.

Oh so they do it the cheap way <_< Thats it then because facebook doesn't seem very liable as a place.

Facebook. You can see the trailer if you go to their page and scroll through a couple of posts.

Oh so they do it the cheap way <_< Thats it then because facebook doesn't seem very liable as a place.
You’re right. Let’s forget about the fact that many big big companies like Amazon, Samsung, and Microsoft spend 30 million to 100 million for Facebook advertisements and that it is the third most trafficked website behind Google/Youtube (which VR advertises with as well).
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

You’re right. Let’s forget about the fact that many big big companies like Amazon, Samsung, and Microsoft spend 30 million to 100 million for Facebook advertisements and that it is the third most trafficked website behind Google/Youtube (which VR advertises with as well).

You dont have to be as big as amazon to make an ad somewhere thats not on fb or youtube O_o

I would hardly call posting on your own fb page and YouTube channel advertising, the people that go there likely already play the game.. or did I misunderstand

And there’s best in slot items that are only available through plat so I’ll always consider the game p2w unless that changes
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Facebook ads and all Google owned platforms (their advertising solution is unified). You won't find many mobile games that use anything other than those unless they have massive budgets.
I would hardly call posting on your own fb page and YouTube channel advertising, the people that go there likely already play the game.. or did I misunderstand
You misunderstood there's a difference between having a YouTube/Facebook page and doing targeted advertising on those platforms.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.