Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DoTs are so bad that if....

A change would make druids pretty much unbeatable as they can already out dps everything else at eg if running a dps / mele hybrid with high atk and baras with corresponding lures. Dot's could probably do with a change but it depends what the cost will be weather it would be a good thing or not.
Why cant each druid cast his own vines/bees? How is that broken compared to 10 rogues casting 10 sneaky attacks at the same time (it’s quite a far comparison but oh well)

A change would make druids pretty much unbeatable as they can already out dps everything else at eg if running a dps / mele hybrid with high atk and baras with corresponding lures. Dot's could probably do with a change but it depends what the cost will be weather it would be a good thing or not.
Why cant each druid cast his own vines/bees? How is that broken compared to 10 rogues casting 10 sneaky attacks at the same time (it’s quite a far comparison but oh well)
Simple vines and bees are dot sneaky isnt same as druids can cast strike and touch simultaneously wile a rogue cannot cast rend or spite at the same time lol. Different mechanics so they don't compare well ;-) . My point was druids are compensated for double dots by necro totem rings making mele viable with skills.

Simple vines and bees are dot sneaky isnt same as druids can cast strike and touch simultaneously wile a rogue cannot cast rend or spite at the same time lol. Different mechanics so they don't compare well ;-) . My point was druids are compensated for double dots by necro totem rings making mele viable with skills.
I promise you it'd be next to impossible for a druid to beat me on gelebron.

Lightning Strikes hit as much as my shadowstrike and they have similar cooldown. And druids can ONLY have 1 druid be decent dps at a boss. Not multiple lol. It'd legit take a druid geared to the teeth with all godly gear to outhit an above decent rogue. And that's a strong maybe
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Untill a second dps druid exists and now casting DoTs lowers ur overall dps, that or one druid must sacrifice and never use his DoTs.
Thing is no other class suffers from this issue, and druids shouldn’t /:

Lightning Strikes hit as much as my shadowstrike and they have similar cooldown. And druids can ONLY have 1 druid be decent dps at a boss. Not multiple lol. It'd legit take a druid geared to the teeth with all godly gear to outhit an above decent rogue. And that's a strong maybe
NEXT to impossible? Even on gele which is a rogues best chance of getting eg kills you as an op? Rogue are not confident enough to say it is impossible lol. If a druid can still get kill on bt where bees are useless due to caustic root being up so their only using vines anyway which is equivalent of a mage minus the hybrid dmg skill and attune what needs fixing? The autos compensate for the loss of dot dmg and some when running baras which is why the above is possible.
Last edited by Just Moon on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEXT to impossible? Even on gele which is a rogues best chance of getting eg kills you as an op? Rogue are not confident enough to say it is impossible lol.
I'm pretty confident enough about it. I'm not even saying I'm the best rogue ever, because I'm not. I'm just saying I see what strikes and storm crits for and it's like barely above my qs and SS.

But saying this shouldn't be implemented because it'd make druids too op? Lmfao what a joke. It'd make druids more useful Imo. I'd dual device a hybrid druid with vines, bees, and basic support skills for raids. Can't really do that because having 1 dps druid there who is well more equipped then mine I'd be wasting their dps. Legit having more then 1-2 dps druids at a raid are almost useless. I'd like to see people play how they want. If they want to be an endgame druid that likes to do bounties without help and be a decent help on raids I'd be all for it.

This is the biggest problem for druids. Warrior run into the same problem. We have a full DG warrior with BT helm, imp)godly havoc braces, imp pummel BT misc, royal, imp fate rings and imperial BT pummel ring and a Void gel axe. Has a spirit tiger and a t6 dragon. Pretty stacked right? His rupture hits WAY harder then the other warriors. But it gets cancelled all the time. Even myself. I can go 3.2k str and my rend will get cancelled by a rogue with 1500 str. I had to drop it. It makes that skill useless.

Rangers have same problem but barbed shot sucks. It's not worth casting anyways.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

NEXT to impossible? Even on gele which is a rogues best chance of getting eg kills you as an op? Rogue are not confident enough to say it is impossible lol.
I'm pretty confident enough about it. I'm not even saying I'm the best rogue ever, because I'm not. I'm just saying I see what strikes and storm crits for and it's like barely above my qs and SS.

But saying this shouldn't be implemented because it'd make druids too op? Lmfao what a joke. It'd make druids more useful Imo. I'd dual device a hybrid druid with vines, bees, and basic support skills for raids. Can't really do that because having 1 dps druid there who is well more equipped then mine I'd be wasting their dps. Legit having more then 1-2 dps druids at a raid are almost useless. I'd like to see people play how they want. If they want to be an endgame druid that likes to do bounties without help and be a decent help on raids I'd be all for it.

This is the biggest problem for druids. Warrior run into the same problem. We have a full DG warrior with BT helm, imp)godly havoc braces, imp pummel BT misc, royal, imp fate rings and imperial BT pummel ring and a Void gel axe. Has a spirit tiger and a t6 dragon. Pretty stacked right? His rupture hits WAY harder then the other warriors. But it gets cancelled all the time. Even myself. I can go 3.2k str and my rend will get cancelled by a rogue with 1500 str. I had to drop it. It makes that skill useless.

Rangers have same problem but barbed shot sucks. It's not worth casting anyways.
Where did i say this shouldn't be implemented? What i said was dot's could probably do with a change but it depends what the cost is wether or not its a good thing. Bearing in mind we will likely get had over with any change because theres no way it will be done in a way that makes bosses easier to kill i would like to know what we loose before saying weather or not a change would be for the better and therefore welcome.

Untill a second dps druid exists and now casting DoTs lowers ur overall dps, that or one druid must sacrifice and never use his DoTs.
Thing is no other class suffers from this issue, and druids shouldn’t /:
You ever seen a druid get bt kill? At bt bees are useless so druids are down to one dot like mages yet can still get kill over mages with no attune or equivalent to a mages hybrid fire and ice set up. With that in mind they are like a weak mage yet still get kill how? Because they can run skills plus auto with baras and a mage can't. So yeah druids are the only class with two dot's but their also the only caster that can auto effectively so you take the good with the bad and make the most of it.

With this statement lol. Unbeatable is what gets me :lol: out dps everything else at eg :roll:

It'd definitely be a good thing. It'd let people have fun for starters. It'd also be less annoying.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

With this statement lol. Unbeatable is what gets me :lol: out dps everything else at eg :roll:

It'd definitely be a good thing. It'd let people have fun for starters. It'd also be less annoying.
Once again you miss quote me as i never said unbeatable i said pretty much unbeatable which is slightly different so please only attribute statements to me i actualy make for accuracy sake. In the quote if you read it right i say dots could probably do with a change.. Which bit of that do you read as me saying there should not be a change? You say it would deffinately be a good thing yet have no idea how it would work in reality and what adjustments would be made to compensate.. please insert the roll eyes thing for me i dont know where it is :-)