Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers and their clan population.

Main reason of why i decided to do this list its because even tho ive known this game for a while, im technically still a noob, never gotten a single character into endgame, but i really want to get into it once and for all. I know im late to the party, this game is already like 8 years old i believe.
What im looking for is the weakest/most noob friendly server, i think itd be nice to lvl around other new players instead of being completely surrounded by 220s and top clans being full and only recruiting endgame players.
I heard Taranis has a massive population of fresh noobs, more than any server at the moment. Might be the best for you
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Main reason of why i decided to do this list its because even tho ive known this game for a while, im technically still a noob, never gotten a single character into endgame, but i really want to get into it once and for all. I know im late to the party, this game is already like 8 years old i believe.
What im looking for is the weakest/most noob friendly server, i think itd be nice to lvl around other new players instead of being completely surrounded by 220s and top clans being full and only recruiting endgame players.
I heard Taranis has a massive population of fresh noobs, more than any server at the moment. Might be the best for you
Thanks, ill be sure to check it out

check out Arawn too if u already haven't and fancy it, my Druid joined a clan at level 80ish and they did EDL so I'd consider this an end game clan with both low levels and higher levels in, their was also other my level. Forgot the name tho but they was the rivals to Colours.

All I will say on this thread is server size does not equate to any extractable positive metric for server quality.
A server can have 200 full str Rangers at EG and barely be able to down gelebron or BT while a server with 20 really serious and dedicated players that know their toons inside and out can down BT with only 40 likes it’s a walk in the park.

While it’s cool to look at the numbers, just remember that’s all they are and that they are far from the whole story.
There was a clan when I was a noob on arawn with over 1500 “active” members but the best boss they could kill was falgren (this was in 2012/2013).

This isn’t to say big servers aren’t strong or good, epona has the best economy and is easily the strongest server. All I’m saying is don’t only look at the numbers ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Taranis is by far the most populated and active server right now. 50+ pages in ah. Sometimes 60. I haven’t logged in a long time though so it may have changed
Dang. I think I can count on one hand the number of times that the Sulis AH has topped 20. It usually hovers between 8-14.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Taranis is by far the most populated and active server right now. 50+ pages in ah. Sometimes 60. I haven’t logged in a long time though so it may have changed
What has made Taranis so popular?
It’s the server at the very top of the list. People just click the first one and start.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

What has made Taranis so popular?
It’s the server at the very top of the list. People just click the first one and start.
They probably also thought it sounded the fiercest and coolest.

Ya know,

Taranisaurus Rex.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!