Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Engine Sneak Peek: Rogue Concept Art

Again OTM shows its colors by highlighting their favorite class... Rogues

Druids are lowly peasants who seem to be convenient to have around...
Our class is racially profiled as the "help", the "support" class, the "sub-class".
Our weapons are slow, armor weak, spells draining
When will our turn come to be OP?

Someday, maybe in a different game, Druids will be BADASS. :roll:
Honestly I don't mind that admin has a favorite class. It's when it shows very clearly who his worst class is that gets me frustrated. It seems to me that Druids will always be an afterthought in this game. We will always struggle with energy because otm has no real desire to fix our class. I don't care how awesome the graphics look, if we can't play for more than 10 sec at a time because our energy drains too fast the graphics will be meaningless.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!

Well, while the concept art is usually a tad exaggerated, it does bear close resemblance to what ends up in the game.

By the way, go to Admin's posts and search "rewrite." Lots of info.

Um really? that was not the initial promotional concept art. That is more of the finalized design concept art.
I am not sure what you mean... Were there earlier pictures of mage dragonlord armour? If so, I apologise for not using them. These pictures were the first comparison I thought of and I was fairly certain that it was part of the first concept pictures that OTM released.
**Edit**
This picture looks more like the "final" concept. It was from beta and located on the Ch website since otm forgot to use the last minute change picture. Lol The red really does look better IMO...
I fell like it looks way more detail in that picture then game, any one else?
Devilstab
Danu
Lvl 105

I took that screenshot myself while I was playing on an iPad 3 in beta.

Personally we liked the red in the studio (which is why it was concepted and created that way) but the overwhelming feedback from beta testers was that mages wore blue and that was a better colour so the art team changed the colour on their request to the blue.

Personally we liked the red in the studio (which is why it was concepted and created that way) but the overwhelming feedback from beta testers was that mages wore blue and that was a better colour so the art team changed the colour on their request to the blue.
Sadly i wasnt in the beta. But might it be possible with the new engine to adjust armor colors? This is something many people are interested in and colors are mainly all about taste.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Don't ever let the art team do that again lmao (seriously) :lol:

Also btw admin can you make a voting post for all classes to choose from a color or dragon lord armor because plan black for a rogue is sorta weak I personally was digging gold and black for a rogue because the gold would stand out representing the description of what a rogue is, the black could stand for stealth (hide in the shadows, gold for being a master mind theft) which together black and gold makes you think of being sneaky lol idk just a crazy idea because a little bit of gold on the dragon lord armor would look much better. Or just make a charm that changes the way your armor looks but not your character. - celtic heroes is allowed by me to use my idea lol
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Hey, atleast OTM actually listens to feedback :lol:
DamagePerSec-189-Rogue
Zniper-164-Ranger
SnakeBoy08-Warrior-147
ElCurador-Druid-101
WarlockHolmes-Mage-50
Clan ELEMENTALS
World Belenus

You must watch Guilty Crown
Best anime out there