Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon Count in Each Pit

Noted for next time, it was more about having a bit of fun and chaos than just loot, we want to try a few different things out see what you enjoy. What are your general thoughts on this sort of "hard mode" event?
Its fun. But the old dragons like steelskate or w.e is invisible. The higher version is too. And what event was this from? I dont remember at all. Came from an invisible dragon
What does lifebloom proc skill do??
regenerate user's health :D
Ranger 227+

Its fun. But the old dragons like steelskate or w.e is invisible. The higher version is too. And what event was this from? I dont remember at all. Came from an invisible dragon
What does lifebloom proc skill do??
Thank you for the super useful information.

Absolutely terrible idea. Funny? Yes. But its terrible. On mordy since we had to rush (we have lock fights ofc), there were 4 sents, priestess, 4 wyrms, 16 trolls and like 3 dragons flapping their jaws on us.
You had to rush? What lock battle?
1. Mordy is never killed on belenus with all adds down (4 sents+priestess), therefore rushed.
2. Lock battle that u were at. Doesnt matter who won.

#KeepWorldDramasOutOfForums
Except Ronin didn’t go for mordi last night so there was no lock battle ;) and no, I wasn’t there (at mordi).

Just experienced the chaos for the first time this event... crazy but fun :)) more events like this please!!
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

You had to rush? What lock battle?
1. Mordy is never killed on belenus with all adds down (4 sents+priestess), therefore rushed.
2. Lock battle that u were at. Doesnt matter who won.

#KeepWorldDramasOutOfForums
Except Ronin didn’t go for mordi last night so there was no lock battle ;) and no, I wasn’t there (at mordi).

Just experienced the chaos for the first time this event... crazy but fun :)) more events like this please!!
Wanna buy moist towelettes or a weed wacker?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Glad to see everyone is having fun with the event. I was a lil' worried more people would be on the annoying side than enjoying the chaos and break from the norm. :)
I love it cause it makes the casual grind soooo much more interesting. It’s still the norm, but a whole lot spicier in the best way imaginable. I thought the dragons that spawn around Mordy would be annoying when they called for help but instead it created a nice challenge (especially when Mordy is up with the other dragons), that and I find it funny when you’re casually killing 2 sunclaws and a 210 emberdrake and you’re like “ok no biggy”, and then they call for help and it’s like “holyyyyy unfathomable”.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Thank you for the super useful information.
Thats literally what it says if you read the description and its not a skill. Its a proc.
Ik..... that’s why my question was what does the PROC akill do. I can read the description but i want to know how much hp does it regen.

Glad to see everyone is having fun with the event. I was a lil' worried more people would be on the annoying side than enjoying the chaos and break from the norm. :)
Its good but you should remove crag and floor bosses from the bosses. You should also put the low lvl bosses in ow and higher lvls in carrow so the low lvls can have fun
Hi