Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fingal server down yet again.

Ok so no reply on what you figured out and that is obvious because nothing is better! Still lag lag lag. Its annoying and some ***! How long has it been 2 months now and we get no fix or no even try to fix! Weeks go by nothing happens! It's making the game really not fun to play when you can't even do your job on a raid because your skills take 5 to 10 seconds to load. I try to give you guys the benefit of the doubt but *** how long can this go on???? PLEASE FIX THE *** GAME PLENTY OF PEOPLE HAVE SPENT TONS OF MONEY AND TIME ON!!!

BTW This could be a daily post! It is so annoying! fix it!!!! we don't need another we are looking into it. Do something drastic and fix it

Yea atm it's just happening in fingal, other servers are all fine, background apps does not mean anything when more than 40 devices at once suffering and complaining, it if was my problem only I was not even gonna post or report about it, but it's not just me who is having that problem, and till today we are having that issue while killing mobs and mainly when killing bosses, all skills get delayed and autos won't appear so it's not a device problem
Not to dismiss your concern but this thread only has 4 separate people reporting the issue, not the reported 40 and all were I imagine, present at the Arcane Sanctum.

We have yet to receive any reports from other players suffering lag issues in other areas during the specified time period and many other worlds are killing Gelebron without issue.

Hence why we have to ask for device specs and further information, just as we do on many other bug posts. We are not writing the issue off as device related, we simply have to ask for further details so we can assist.

Would you be able to provide me with your device make and model and the same for any players disconnected during the boss fight? It may be those devices are receiving incorrect model specs.

Do you have any further video evidence of the issue? Do you have a list of those who logged out during the battle so we can look for irregularities on the server log?

Are there any specific moments during the video posted that display the issue?
I know why the 40 players did not report it, simply they are hopeless on OTM, and once they saw that many of their clan members have reported already, then they didn't need to report over and over again because why? We get the same answer everytime and nothing is done about it, you have logged in yourself and saw the issue, I even made videos of the issue just to prove that it exists, other servers such as ios are more expensive than the cheap trash android servers, and how do you want me to list those who disconnected while killing Gelebron and weren't able to log back in? Would I concentrate on trying to kill it or look at the names of people who logged out instead, and oh, about more phone, here are the details, I hope they help you:
NETWORK
Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
LAUNCH
Announced 2016, August
Status Available. Released 2016, September
BODY
Dimensions 151.7 x 75 x 8 mm (5.97 x 2.95 x 0.31 in)
Weight 167 g (5.89 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY
Type PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.5 inches (~73.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (market dependent)
PLATFORM
OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Chipset Exynos 7870 Octa
CPU Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T830MP2
MEMORY
apple slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA
Primary 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 8 MP, f/1.9
SOUND
Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
COMMS
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
Radio FM radio
USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
FEATURES
Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- ANT+ support
- Xvid/DivX/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
BATTERY
Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Talk time Up to 21 h (3G)
Music play Up to 84 h
MISC
Colors Gold
SAR US 0.65 W/kg (head)
SAR EU 0.40 W/kg (head) 1.40 W/kg (body)
Price group 6/10

~Lots of love
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I know why the 40 players did not report it, simply they are hopeless on OTM, and once they saw that many of their clan members have reported already, then they didn't need to report over and over again because why? We get the same answer everytime and nothing is done about it, you have logged in yourself and saw the issue, I even made videos of the issue just to prove that it exists, other servers such as ios are more expensive than the cheap trash android servers, and how do you want me to list those who disconnected while killing Gelebron and weren't able to log back in? Would I concentrate on trying to kill it or look at the names of people who logged out instead, and oh, about more phone, here are the details, I hope they help you:
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 30#p713878

Perhaps next time you could read the thread to ensure I have not replied before quoting one of my earlier posts.

Android and iOS servers run on the same box.