Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does otm not ban shared accounts

Maybe if OTM put a sensible npc sale value on raid items they could at least be liquidated.
Eh... would rather godly void chance increase
Another? We already had one. Besides it's like aileron said - no one is going to use void necro swords. Nor is anyone going to use void sacrifice skulls. Even if they changed the loot tables it won't change the mountains of junk in banks already unwanted and unused.
All i'm saying is with the way otm would implement it i would end up using the 6 private banks i use and my clan would probably continue to use banker toons...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I had this dream where you could break raid items down into materials and craft new useful gear. I was just finishing breaking down a void skull of spring to life when I woke up....
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I had this dream where you could break raid items down into materials and craft new useful gear. I was just finishing breaking down a void skull of spring to life when I woke up....
I had a similar dream. We broke down all our Hrung resist rings for crafting materials, then OTM came out with a patch that changed the rings to str/dex/attack rings.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'd say they don't do it enough since clan Retribution on Sulis are the kings of shared accounts sadly, there's evidence towards it yet they still are allowed to hop on their friends accounts for whatever class they need at all times. Again, I can bet that at least a hundred people can say they share accounts. Oh and the whole changing the subject every time to "no you guys share accounts". I mean its truly amazing when one of them suddenly becomes American overnight even though they were British the day before.

OTM cleanse Sulis please.

Yes and I know a few members of Retribution will be looking at this topic already to feel sneaky and thinking "lol I do that allllllllllllllll the time".

Nuff said.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

I can relate FrostKnight. Majority of our competition on Morrigan share old accounts of players who don't even play the game anymore. These accounts/toons are only used to cover more boss areas and aid them during raids. Kind of unfair imo .. But that's just how the game goes I guess.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

I'd say they don't do it enough since clan Retribution on Sulis are the kings of shared accounts sadly, there's evidence towards it yet they still are allowed to hop on their friends accounts for whatever class they need at all times. Again, I can bet that at least a hundred people can say they share accounts. Oh and the whole changing the subject every time to "no you guys share accounts". I mean its truly amazing when one of them suddenly becomes American overnight even though they were British the day before.

OTM cleanse Sulis please.

Yes and I know a few members of Retribution will be looking at this topic already to feel sneaky and thinking "lol I do that allllllllllllllll the time".

Nuff said.
This makes me wonder how your chief is on 20+ hours a day (usually quad logging)

In my opinion the main reason why OTM doesn't allow it because of the risk of "Hacking" that's why they suggest not to share accounts.
For example: you share an account with Bob and one day Bob decided to take all your items.. and run off.. you messages support and say that this happend. And now they have to go and waste time dealing with something that they shouldn't be dealing with.

In my opinion the main reason why OTM doesn't allow it because of the risk of "Hacking" that's why they suggest not to share accounts.
For example: you share an account with Bob and one day Bob decided to take all your items.. and run off.. you messages support and say that this happend. And now they have to go and waste time dealing with something that they shouldn't be dealing with.
They could always just say to bad you lost your items... and just leave it at that it's their risk and have to take the consequences.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+