Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Necro down by danu!!

Open world pvp would be great when rival clans came to grief.
Not really fun imo. Have you actually played a game with open world bosses and pvp such as WoW? It took us the whole night well over 6 hours to kill a dragon and fend off 50+ opponents, and mostly because players just quit and went to bed. Just imagine doing that every 2-3 days, this game will die as a result of frustrated players. Especially in a mobile game where people dont necessarily have that much time to devote on a single raid. Most CH players already dislike fighting over Killain lol.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

No. But I also wouldn't want to be on a server where I had to worry about resets and griefing. That would kill the fun for me.
Open world pvp doesnt only mean u can kill the griefers, it also means the griefers can kill u. Personally, i wouldnt want to see a loose necro going around.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Open world pvp would be great when rival clans came to grief.
I love this idea and suggested it in the suggestions section but would need a extra group of dps defending druids at all times making the boss 10x as hard lol
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

In world pvp, your tank and druids are always gonna be first to die. You cant do bosses like mordris or necro if thats the case. You guys have no idea what youre suggesting, it seems fun but its not.

Defend druids? Have you tried it in arena? If a group of players focus fire on druids, even a full group cant do much. PvP in CH is so imbalanced and immature, its just not feasible.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.