Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Strategy for clan Relentless on Gwydion.

Tadaah, Perhaps the should be moved and be made a sticky chat in Tips, Hints, and Guides as it is a Detailed Guide for clans to kill BT
+1

edit: @kitty can you give some credit to Swee and Gwyd for publishing it as well. Thanks for moving it there but Swee def deserves some credit for writing it all up and for publishing it for everyone :)
Also if possible may be best to make him the author of the post so he can edit it should the need arise.
Last edited by bob the mage on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Bloodthorn Strategy for clan Relentless on Gwydion.

Tadaah, Perhaps the should be moved and be made a sticky chat in Tips, Hints, and Guides as it is a Detailed Guide for clans to kill BT
+1

edit: @kitty can you give some credit to Swee and Gwyd for publishing it as well. Thanks for moving it there but Swee def deserves some credit for writing it all up and for publishing it for everyone :)
Also if possible may be best to make him the author of the post so he can edit it should the need arise.
Yes as Tadaaah puts it, it always takes a while to find that silly button lol :D

Sweefish if you need to edit it you will have to message me or another admin/mod.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?