Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

MrScar i already subscribed to your Youtube channel.
Wait for all my videos. COMING SOON!!!

and subscribed to my youtube channel...

P.S.
Agent K. can you help me make a video.
I know you hate these guy.
Hahaha Ur. One of a kind blink dagger I remember u joined Vikings for just a week bosses then left saying that they don't give u gear lol why would a clan would give u gear when u just joined there r people who waiting before u for those stuff:) think about them too and also if u were in Concordia u should know that we don't actually farm metriotic armours or warden ones only farmed per need also what's wrong about thinking of Ur clan first? But u r more then welcome to join clan :) also this games about paitence team work socializing :) so if u want frozen make Ur own team and take it from us

Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.
If you want to finish your warden, meteoric, frozen etc. why don't you show up at boss with your clan? I never ever see you or your clan at boss and why are you complaining that we are getting drops and call greedy? We got those drops from all the hard word from everyone, not someone who sit at castle and buy and sell things. Let me ask you a question. Isn't it your laziness that draws you back from bossing?

Before you say something or type something, why dont you ask MrScar what really happen. If MrScar will lie to you, you would never know the truth.
Honestly, do you think we want to have people from other clans get the loot? What's the point in that? This is a clan not a pre-school. We won't share it because you need it, we share it when you've earned it. Sitting in the castle not bossing does nothing to help your case. The people in the clan that we've watched work for it deserve it. Not the people that ask for it. If you really want the drop go get it, go earn it. We earn what we have and if you can't accept that then oh-well. Who knows maybe you'll work for something in your future. Then you'll understand, but for now just keep asking clans that work hard for their loot to share some. Good luck with that.
Concordiia, Donn
216 Rogue
183 Druid
163 Mage
162 Warrior
117 Ranger

I just wanted to show you all our proud collection of drops, that we have collected for the past 2 years and 6 months.
Its great to see that the system works.
We dont use DKP or any other points counting system.
Everyone in clan trustes the council to make it fair for all, it works perfectly.
I have a question about confluxes. The ratio for pure and class conflux is so weird.
We have tons class confluxes but very very few pures?
Do you experience same problem?
I mean it would be fair if proteus prime had one pure conflux always and one random class conflux + brace or ring.

Also are there any plans for changes, maybe not this update but in the future?

Cheers!

Enjoy the amazing GIF's! :D :mrgreen: ;)

I find it very interesting that Concoordia doesn’t use DKP system! I’m end game warrior on Rosmerta, but I may be strolling over to Donn to see what that’s like :)
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

I just wanted to show you all our proud collection of drops, that we have collected for the past 2 years and 6 months.
Its great to see that the system works.
We dont use DKP or any other points counting system.
Everyone in clan trustes the council to make it fair for all, it works perfectly.
I have a question about confluxes. The ratio for pure and class conflux is so weird.
We have tons class confluxes but very very few pures?
Do you experience same problem?
I mean it would be fair if proteus prime had one pure conflux always and one random class conflux + brace or ring.

Also are there any plans for changes, maybe not this update but in the future?

Cheers!

Enjoy the amazing GIF's! :D :mrgreen: ;)

I find it very interesting that Concoordia doesn’t use DKP system! I’m end game warrior on Rosmerta, but I may be strolling over to Donn to see what that’s like :)
Level and boss hard for a month and you will find yourself geared. Edl isn't far behind when your bringn home the bacon. B)
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

“Look what gear we can hoard when we have no competition”
- MrScar, 2018.
"I suck, I cant beat my opponents so hard so they quit, so iam so salty and jelous that I have to comment so everyone knows that im butthurt"

Robert 2018
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

@Robert
Maybe you also heard the phrase
"If you cant beat them, join them"
Basicly what happened to Concordiia, also that we didnt let other clans win bosses.
In my opinion we made the server non competetive.

As Olek said, everyone is welcome to join. Aslong as they know the rules and follows them.

My question is, why this negativity and hate?

Be happy man.. life is too short to be salty and such..
Cheers! :D

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Wow, that is a lot of gear. Congratz!

As to your drop question.
While the team are super busy finishing off the Corrupted Gardens update we hope to review armour quest lines and some of the older systems given there is downtime post launch.
Nothing set in stone just yet so I will keep everyone updated!

That sounds awesome. Im happy that you are aware of the problem.
Thanks for awnser..
Cheers!

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

“Look what gear we can hoard when we have no competition”
- MrScar, 2018.
"I suck, I cant beat my opponents so hard so they quit, so iam so salty and jelous that I have to comment so everyone knows that im butthurt"

Robert 2018
This doesn't make sense. I doubt Robert is jealous btw, he has the rarest helm in the game
Hi