Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Items kept on death

*checks self*

I am a druid

our problem is not being able to kill mosters quickly enough to compete for kills against other classes
but once we are in a fight we have considerable staying power because we can buff and heal ourselves

yes it takes longer to kill each monster than other classes, but we live longer so with patience our kill/death ratio would be pretty good
Fozz
Druid
Morrigan

Re: Items kept on death

There should however be a better storage system. Paying real money to hold 5 items is ridiculous.
I do agree that there should be some kind of storage system for gear and loot. If there was such a system, I would probably go along with some kind of item/gold loss upon death - but I would prefer the game to stay as it is, with no penalties! I also agree that paying for plat to spend on backpack expansions is futile, especially as you start to level up and begin camping at the crypt.

It should be noted, however, that there does not seem to be any limit on the number of items you can carry (my inventory is 1300 items and still climbing!) you just can't fast-travel if you are over your backpack limit without using a leystone fragment. In addition to being available for purchase in the item shop, leystone fragments are available via the repeatable quest from Murray the Miner in Crookback Cavern (right at the entrance). As such, I don't have a problem with the encumbrance system that is currently in place.