Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Class which can solo bosses (without pots,idols,lix

A druid with a roots skull is the best solo character in the game. The problem with ranger is with bolas the boss eventually catches up to you meaning you have to stop attacking and move around. Plus if there are multiple mobs in the area youll draw their attention as well. However a druid with a roots skull can keep it in 1 spot without moving as long as roots lands.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

A druid with a roots skull is the best solo character in the game. The problem with ranger is with bolas the boss eventually catches up to you meaning you have to stop attacking and move around. Plus if there are multiple mobs in the area youll draw their attention as well. However a druid with a roots skull can keep it in 1 spot without moving as long as roots lands.
but you can kill them faster with a ranger
World--> Rhiannon/Crom/Herne/Lugh
Lvl--> 112(Full Meteoric)101(Full Astral)86(Full Warden)87(Full Warden)63(unfathomable)93(Full Warden)80(Full Warden)
I Am A Druid/Warrior/Rogue/Mage

I would say ranger is the best followed by druid. I know that i can solo any of the 4* dl bosses npnp. Need to kite with bolas but easily done. Next hardest i would say is money bosses in carrow. I dont bolas them though. I am heavy dex heal build. I can solo tank the boggan money bosses quite easily no lix pots or idols. Its all about being able to get ur healing to cover more dmg than the boss can do to u before heal refreshes, which dex build allows. And also to have enough regen to never run dry which is very easy to obtain. Light heal ftw. Also if u do get n trouble u can bolas back out, heal and go back in. As for the firbolg money bosses i bolas kite solo as well. Druids can do it but it takes longer and possibly have to use resto cause mana useage is so high.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

Re: Best Class which can solo bosses? (without pots,idols,li

You could argue mage with freeze but in practice it drains energy so fast it doesn't work even with 1000 energy sigils.
Uhm, to freeze mobs under 190, it costs 620 energy. With 1000 sigils, you could gain probably 2000-3000 energy while the mob is frozen. If you have the same amount of health sigils, you pretty much regain all your health.
Plus no way to restore health
Health sigils?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.