Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 2nd Ladder - Mabon (Creds to MarcusD)

Cool, the more ladders we can start the better.

How about all of you come to rhia to see how we do it then you could build up support in your homeworld and do it there? A little experience never hurt :).

If yiu want to join in rhia make the char (warr or druid) and send a letter to WaitingList. We will start a new season and everyone that signs up and more can start in the new season. It will be a part of the same clan too.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

To 30 was really easy, but to 40 was pretty hard in dust, I was first to reach 40 though :P

Didn't play on main at all really until I hit cap lol.
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

I'm considering starting a ladder clan on Danu. I would have to allow all classes as I love rogues so much haha
Ya give it a shot let me know how it goes. It is going well for us, we have several non druid/warrior alts now that help a lot. But it is also nice to know that if a boss is up we will be able to take it no matter who is on :).
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.