Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Every one loves a tease.

I'm in full support of these changes. However, I feel we are missing the big picture. I was hoping for multiple hour long camp for rare quest pieces that will allow us 1 part of a key quest to a broken unfinished zone. In this zone agro is amplified 10 Fold on Druids and rangers. Sorry flash backs of everquest.
I believe CH should remain different from everquest and so here is my proposition for a new quest:
-we meet a pagan shaman who sends us to another island to collect a jar of sacred dirt, on this island there are lvl 80 5 star giants that spawn every 5 seconds on all areas
-after you collect the dirt, he then tells you to collect 5 sacred artifacts from 5 demons located in underwater caverns. Each Demon will be a lvl 90 7 star boss that will only drop his artifact after every 12 death
-You turn in the 5 artifacts and the next step is rebuild an exact replica of Stonehenge using only sacred marbles dropped from lvl 100 8 star rats living in an active volcano.
-you complete the replica and it transports you to another island where giant talking stone heads task you with fighting a giant lvl 200 12 star dragon to collect his sacred gold tooth.
- you give the gold tooth to the stone heads and they send you back to the shaman who tasks you with collect a magical transforming chicken that looks just like a common chicken. The only way to tell if it is the one you need is to pick it up.
-you return the magical chicken and the shaman gives you your just reward: a ring of garlic that gives -1 to all stats and -5 to all abilities.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

I'm in full support of these changes. However, I feel we are missing the big picture. I was hoping for multiple hour long camp for rare quest pieces that will allow us 1 part of a key quest to a broken unfinished zone. In this zone agro is amplified 10 Fold on Druids and rangers. Sorry flash backs of everquest.
I believe CH should remain different from everquest and so here is my proposition for a new quest:
-we meet a pagan shaman who sends us to another island to collect a jar of sacred dirt, on this island there are lvl 80 5 star giants that spawn every 5 seconds on all areas
-after you collect the dirt, he then tells you to collect 5 sacred artifacts from 5 demons located in underwater caverns. Each Demon will be a lvl 90 7 star boss that will only drop his artifact after every 12 death
-You turn in the 5 artifacts and the next step is rebuild an exact replica of Stonehenge using only sacred marbles dropped from lvl 100 8 star rats living in an active volcano.
-you complete the replica and it transports you to another island where giant talking stone heads task you with fighting a giant lvl 200 12 star dragon to collect his sacred gold tooth.
- you give the gold tooth to the stone heads and they send you back to the shaman who tasks you with collect a magical transforming chicken that looks just like a common chicken. The only way to tell if it is the one you need is to pick it up.
-you return the magical chicken and the shaman gives you your just reward: a ring of garlic that gives -1 to all stats and -5 to all abilities.
This would give the app a consistent 5 stars and send it flying to the top of the app store. I'm in full support. Don't forget - the ring disappeares after 2 hours of continual use.

Not to be rude but that's a horrible idea wtf :lol:

Admin, please don't listen to this fool.