Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Too Easy to Scam in CH

OTM seriously needs to implement a feature that would allow people to check gear as LOANED and be able to retrieve LOANED items.
Runescape has (or had) this system :D It's really useful for this kind of sittuations, when trading a player it would give you the option of either put the item just like that or "Lend" it for a certain amount of time (was too long ago, but yea I think it had a time limit), and when the time was over the item was retrived automatically

OTM should really be considering these types of situation. An official clan bank system would really reduce problems. They need to start working on it asap, and not give its players "we are currently looking into it". We need some sort of good news. This game is just too easy for people to scam. Scammers, again, might level up an alt and act as if it was a main, join and end-game clan, build this fake "trust", run away with as many gears as they can get, and sell it. I don't know how many times this have had happened. We need a "official bank system"

SEE this is a genius idea and wouldn’t be to hard to implement. But otm won’t listen and will either lock this thread or delete it. Here is a prime example of a games player base providing feed back but otm won’t listen.
It's not that they don't listen, it's just that updates come slowly because they are understaffed.
When they release updates and there are glitches and those times we've had extreme lag, OTM has made quick changes. They could easily do a code change to make it where you can mark an item as loaned and able to retrieve it when you choose. OTM just has to want to do it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Runescape has a lend function it’s great
That’s amazing but otm won’t listen to us. Their famous line “were currently talking about it” is bull. Their community is literally begging for it and they do nothing about it. They don’t care. They don’t listen. Just say “maybe in a future update”.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=15609
Stupid people do stupid things

It’s not easy to scam, people are simply dumb enough to let themselves get scammed. Just be glad we don’t play the 2012 version of this game where scamming was so easy as there were no safeguards in trades and the mail didn’t exist.
I think most of us would loan a long standing clan mate a piece of gear. There's a difference between being dumb and trying to be nice to a clan mate.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=15609
Stupid people do stupid things

It’s not easy to scam, people are simply dumb enough to let themselves get scammed. Just be glad we don’t play the 2012 version of this game where scamming was so easy as there were no safeguards in trades and the mail didn’t exist.
I think most of us would loan a long standing clan mate a piece of gear. There's a difference between being dumb and trying to be nice to a clan mate.
Exactly. There’s more ways than one for someone to screw over people. He also attempted to scam a Pure since this all took place after we killed Gelebron. He was in the lock group and instead of directly trading me drops he started asking people to borrow gear. I said in cc that I couldn’t trade person for pure because “Busy” so the other person cancelled initial trade of blood set and told him to hand in drop. So yea it’s easy to scam a clan ..not all things can be prevented, but some have the potential to be.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Remove trading system, remove mail system and make all items auctionable including all the armor set from warden to edl. Make the frozen boots auctionable or dl gloves auctionable. This will stop scammers from scamming players.

P.S. buying offhand axe lvl 150. any axe. my budget is 450k. pm me here. dont pm me in game because i cant chat in the game. keyboard problems. Or trade me in game and i will pay 450k or put in auction house. Thanks.
Last edited by blinkdagger on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Well this is also against TOS: I’d mail support but can’t mail screen ss for some reason. I blocked out name shaming so if Otm needs more info, PM me. But the screen shot time stamp is 7:46 pm central time and location is castle if you need to check chat feeds for real life offers. I’d consider his toon and his alt at risk of being sold in xfers because he also requested full edl for his mage the day before the scams took place.
Last edited by LadyNymeria on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
BC72B760-E670-40A9-9558-DFD65231A2B0.jpeg
BC72B760-E670-40A9-9558-DFD65231A2B0.jpeg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw