Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

It's funny because it's the same 2 people defending their greedy cause. Can't even count the amount of people that want the ORIGINAL chests to return, and then there are these two yahoo's that can't make a solid argument as to why they should stay away. Can't believe Otm actually listened to the super small majority of players that care about nothing but their fashion.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It's funny because it's the same 2 people defending their greedy cause. Can't even count the amount of people that want the ORIGINAL chests to return, and then there are these two yahoo's that can't make a solid argument as to why they should stay away. Can't believe Otm actually listened to the super small majority of players that care about nothing but their fashion.
We all complain (or cry as you put it) about something. Collectors complain about their items being devalued. You're crying that you can't have something for cheap. I'm complaining that OTM doesn't stick with what they say they're going to do. We're all complaining about others complaining
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We all complain (or cry as you put it) about something. Collectors complain about their items being devalued. You're crying that you can't have something for cheap. I'm complaining that OTM doesn't stick with what they say they're going to do. We're all complaining about others complaining
Yea I guess you could say I'm crying that people like you are making things way expensive thus making the game not fun for many people. I say I respect all players... well I just remembered why I never liked/respected collectors that only care about their fashion or rares in life. You guys were acting like it's the end of time when Otm released the chests, kinda like my younger brother when I refuse to buy him ice cream
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yea I guess you could say I'm crying that people like you are making things way expensive thus making the game not fun for many people. I say I respect all players... well I just remembered why I never liked/respected collectors that only care about their fashion or rares in life. You guys were acting like it's the end of time when Otm released the chests, kinda like my younger brother when I refuse to buy him ice cream
Not me. I just buy what I like and want to keep. I rarely do sets because there's always something about the sets I don't like. For example, the hunter boots are always an off shade from the pants and I don't think they look that good typically so I'm more apt to want wyld boots over hunter boots. And I don't think the hunter hats look good on my toon so will go after a sang wig over hunter hat. I don't typically like thr Lanrik boots or gloves and thr hats are ugly, etc. I'd trade effect white pieces for yellow pieces in a heart beat even though white is worth more bexause I like yellow better even if it means I lose gold value. If I don't like pieces I get out of chests or if I'm done with them I always sold them cheap (flame skulls, enscrolled wolf masks, tree charms for 50k while others were selling for 10x that). I don't collect things for resell value. I collect things I like and want to keep. I just paid 1.5 mil for a jotun charm. I'd never make that back if I wanted to sell it. But I never plan to sell it.

I've never once said don't bring back the chests because it will devalue items. I don't care what things are worth. I don't care about rarity. Everyone can be running around in white snowbound frost guard on their cloud mounts with some sparkling white party crowns. What I care about is when a company makes a statement that they stand behind a statement. That means many of us will miss out on some fashions and charms and masks and lux and etc. It also means some of us will pay a lot for items like I paid 2.7 mil for some black fg pants. Some players have had to pay 10 mil for a sun ammy and I've heard some players paying 20 mil for camo charms. Sometimes items we want cost a lot and sometimes we can't afford the items and that's okay. It doesn't mean they need to be brought back so everyone can have them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Why are these threads still popping up?

Revival chests were a terrible thing by OTM, they basically lied about items being seasonal and limited by bringing them back. People have all the right to cry about them being put in and devaluing their items, they weren't supposed to be back in the first place. As for you people crying about items being super high priced and the people who own them being "greedy", it's a terrible arguement to say that items cost a lot so because of that we get the chance to get items that weren't supposed to come back in the first place, and devalue items that people have held on to for years or bought for lots of gold. The only reason people who are against revival chests are in the minority is because these items aren't owned by everyone on a server, most of these people are either super rich or old players, which isn't a whole lot of people. So of course they are going to be the minority. Sorry you weren't playing back in the day to get these items, it's no ones fault but your own, so stop complaining and start farming that gold and buy them.

As for the statement of the game being fun. How does high priced fashion items make the game un-fun? Last I checked you don't need fashion to play the game, it doesn't change or alter stats. This is just a desperate opinion to justify something that shouldn't of happened in the first place.

So tell me why they should return. I don't need to see some crap about how items are priced to high, or that I wasn't playing when the items were out. Tell me how it would positively affect the economy of each server, oh wait it would completely devalue past items. It would completely ruin the idea of them being a limited item. As for the players who have been around for a long time supporting OTM year after year, it's a complete slap in the face to take away the value of items they have earned and kept over the years.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Revival chests were a terrible thing by OTM, they basically lied about items being seasonal and limited by bringing them back. People have all the right to cry about them being put in and devaluing their items, they weren't supposed to be back in the first place. As for you people crying about items being super high priced and the people who own them being "greedy", it's a terrible arguement to say that items cost a lot so because of that we get the chance to get items that weren't supposed to come back in the first place, and devalue items that people have held on to for years or bought for lots of gold. The only reason people who are against revival chests are in the minority is because these items aren't owned by everyone on a server, most of these people are either super rich or old players, which isn't a whole lot of people. So of course they are going to be the minority. Sorry you weren't playing back in the day to get these items, it's no ones fault but your own, so stop complaining and start farming that gold and buy them.

As for the statement of the game being fun. How does high priced fashion items make the game un-fun? Last I checked you don't need fashion to play the game, it doesn't change or alter stats. This is just a desperate opinion to justify something that shouldn't of happened in the first place.

So tell me why they should return. I don't need to see some crap about how items are priced to high, or that I wasn't playing when the items were out. Tell me how it would positively affect the economy of each server, oh wait it would completely devalue past items. It would completely ruin the idea of them being a limited item. As for the players who have been around for a long time supporting OTM year after year, it's a complete slap in the face to take away the value of items they have earned and kept over the years.
I like this guy! :mrgreen:
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

+1

Time to move on for OTM, forget the past in the past, stop being lazy by keeping on bringing legacy items back and actually make new/better fash and mounts instead.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Time to move on for OTM, forget the past in the past, stop being lazy by keeping on bringing legacy items back and actually make new/better fash and mounts instead.
That would be lovely. But it's been 8 months sonce that last new fash, I believe, and if new fash isn't coming until September/October (read: November), the market is getting super dry. Remember, there were piles of new fash coming out every 3 months or so when all your now rare fash was collected.

I can't wait for something similar to woad to come out and kick woad price right in the balls.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

You've said it perfectly! I just learned about these chests and I'm surprised that they weren't only released in the android servers, where people really didn't get the chance to obtain old fashion.

Only reason I don't care about this revival chest argument is because I managed to get my hands on many of em before they went extinct,_, but ya wardons right u don't need fashion to play the game, it only makes u look like a noob if u don't use fashion no biggie .-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.