Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gender Change

Although I don’t usually post on forums, this is a really frustrating topic. I have noticed many people are looking for this option, the option to change gender. Now, something we really want, would be a good idea to give, and of course, can only be changed with the option of a plat item, from a chest perhaps. All I ask for is the option to change gender in game, and so do many others.

Difinitus doesn’t support gender identification.. nobody is perfect I guess
Is that irony or anything? While we talked to him at the game, he even said that it is 2020, people can be anything they want. If VR shares this view (as it should), gender change should be in the game, but the reason is just to make all the character's characteristics modifiable, I don't even want / need to do that in any of my toons
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

If you can lvl your toons to 200 and you can play for 3 or more years, creating a new toon is so easy to you.

You can lvl your toon to 200 without spending cash but if you spend cash its so easy.
Ok you don’t need to make a second post repeating yourself, and no thanks I’d like it in my main :lol:

You can change your main :lol:

Although I don’t usually post on forums, this is a really frustrating topic. I have noticed many people are looking for this option, the option to change gender. Now, something we really want, would be a good idea to give, and of course, can only be changed with the option of a plat item, from a chest perhaps. All I ask for is the option to change gender in game, and so do many others.

Difinitus doesn’t support gender identification.. nobody is perfect I guess
Is that irony or anything? While we talked to him at the game, he even said that it is 2020, people can be anything they want. If VR shares this view (as it should), gender change should be in the game, but the reason is just to make all the character's characteristics modifiable, I don't even want / need to do that in any of my toons
Apparently not because he took down all my posts about it...