Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Admin Impersonators/Scammers

This topic should not be locked simply because it provides an avenue for people to discuss that various scams that exist out there. I wish there was no need for this, but people abuse the system and how else are honest folk going to discuss these issues.

And dsrendgar, I am not blackmailing anyone. I am simply trying to keep people on my world informed of who can't be trusted. I also clearly state that people can contact me if they think that their name has been wrongly singled out. If people think this is going too far, then I will delete my blacklist thread - frankly I would rather not have to keep track of this sort of thing.

In response to Chieflord, fair enough, I hear what you are saying. Notice in the other thread that I pointed out that I did not see you do anything underhanded, however when your clan name is 'Admin' it is bound to create much suspicion. I am more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and have removed you from our clan blacklist.

If the appropriate response to this sort of activity is to send a PM report to the REAL admin, then there should be an efficient way to do so within the game or a more formalized abuse reporting service. Until that time, this is the only way that I know how to combat this sort of abuse...