we have 60+ people in our world. it is possible to level. Just takes work
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

Re: Lvl 50+

Yes an I can't wait to beta test I believe it will be worth the wait until then i like what Thor an Angelo said play an get accustomed to other classes it is always good to know what your ally is or a fellow clan member is an does in the field of battle so you may help an learn your fellow clan members art of war so you may save ther lives /an what my fellow clan member and our Secretary of Battle Arwen said bout level+ 60's jus keep leveling an better yourself as a player and a clan
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Not to sound cynical, who are these people playing today waiting on this update, that are complaining about better combat animation? From what I've seen the players playing and paying for platinum, day in and day out just want Content. I understand there is a vocal minority that are off put by the dated graphics, and odds are they already jumped ship. Not to sound like a *** but please figure out what your player base want in this game, pretty graphics or content. In my option if I wanted good graphics I would have quit a long time ago and continued with order and chaos. However i see potential in Celtic Heroes becoming the hand held mmo with depth, this is what's frustrating about the update delay.
Frank [Dead] | Gareldar [Dead]
Arawn since 2011

I jus want the beta when its done to test as all other beta testers

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

I agree to an extent with joshua, I am more interested in content than graphics, but any improvements are welcomed (as long as it doesn't start to chew up my battery life any more than it already does) and I think the two new areas will provide plenty of content/gameplay for a bit...

I would love to hear more responses on the setting, backstory, and future content eluded to this in this thread (particularly from TJKnights):

http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... 5597#p8048

I was drawn to and fell in love with this game for its blend of fantasy with real-world history/lore as well as its Celtic theme! (so much so that I have spent at least a C-note in platinum - soooooo many wasted potions :roll: )

I agree that this game could be THE MMO with class, story, and depth - but many more realms and story arcs will need to be developed!

Content content an more content an yes improvements n the play of the game graphics don't bother me I'm ol school but skills an spells hanging up an a few glitches an bugs sorted out this a fine game I love it