Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dear deca...

We are tired of resets postponing until next days .... or even 2 days ... i don’t get what takes so long to just reset the servers and bring them up never in my 10 years of playing have I seen something like this ... I have not bashing you DECA.. but it’s tough for the pay 2 months I could not enjoy this game because we wait 3 days to put the servers on ... or Friday if something happens to server and weekend hits ... we’re screwed with no game the whole weekend due to no staff working ... ridiculous for reals .... overall bs ... good game

Re: Dear deca...

I am also a longtime player
I have never seen anything like this either.
I can't imagine what's going on in the background that we don't know about.
I never thought this is how the game would end for me.

The current server problems are going to destroy this game, nobody's going to want to play anymore.

Yes I've lost confidence.

This is totally unacceptable. 14yrs with this game and never have we had this kind of problem. DECA is killing this game!!!!
They don’t have a clue of how to fix the DOS issues!!!
We better get some outrageous comps for ALL “inconvenience” on not fixing the problems.

Oh and why on BETA test for Android??
So we can look forward to IOS devices not working?
Two phones and two iPads here. That’s BS.

Can you tell your pissing of your customers???

Like seriously I don’t understand or get ittt... there rarely replying to people on forums ... it’s annoying funny the server won’t be up today .... to be up tomorrow for a day... to then be down again Friday night or Saturday morning because hacker knows VR TEAM doesn’t work on weekends ... ridiculous and outrageous... maybe practice paying attention to the community alil better ... we all are getting frustrating ... only because it’s been 2-3 weeks and it’s becoming a pattern. We love this game a lot . Again it should not take 1 and a half day or 2 whole days to fix the server ... my pass experience it’s always been max 2-6 hours max ... depending on stuff.. anyways pls DECA ... we aren’t asking for much we stink our money no problem can we at least be heard ? THANKS I hope I didn’t offend you just frustrated...

I too like many have played since 2011 and would at least like a warning or servers down warning of somekind. A prewarning post in forums is usually what previous owners did. A expected estimate time frame would be appreciated. Hope all gets sorted out you all do have a lot of loyal players here

Acalos
Site Admin
Downtime 31.03.2022#1We are aware of the ongoing problems with the servers. The team is investigating the issues right now.

We hope to have the servers back up soon.
Thank you for your understanding.

Is investigating the servers the same thing as repairing the servers?

I may have found the problem.

People are moving on to other games by the hour. Some will never return. It’s a shame because the community has been telling the developers what they have to do to retain their player base and they’ve yet to do it.

As a reminder:

Make an announcement. Tell the community that we will continue to see these issues for a period as the server security had not been addressed in a long time. The company will continue to troubleshoot the problems as they come up and in the mean mmm time they are also striving to implement permanent fixes. We as a company understand the frustration that this causes you as our player base.
We apologize that you’re going through it but please bear with us. As a token of our gratitude, while we are experiencing server issues we are putting in a quick patch that will make all experience gains x4 we are also going to cause all good drop to be x4.
We know this is a small token for the down time experienced. One we implement the permanent fixes we will be permanently adjusting the experience rates and permanently adjusting the amount of plat you receive by double each. We will also do more frequent double exp and double plat events. Once we get the server items secure and fixed our team will turn its attention to game development and making needed adjustments to the game

Hang in there, this will pass.

——

A statement like that with interim adjustments to keep people positive would go a long way.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.