Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best server for a beginner?

Hello guys! I decided to come back to this amazing game after many years (4-5 maybe). I was wondering which should be the best server to start a new character because i completly forgot the login of my old account; im looking for a friendly server with other new players to share this adventure with, possibly a solid and good populated one with not much dramas. Please let me know your opinion, i can’t wait to see you in game!

Re: Best server for a beginner?

Hello guys! I decided to come back to this amazing game after many years (4-5 maybe). I was wondering which should be the best server to start a new character because i completly forgot the login of my old account; im looking for a friendly server with other new players to share this adventure with, possibly a solid and good populated one with not much dramas. Please let me know your opinion, i can’t wait to see you in game!
Go Epona, its the best server and will be the only server not empty after Warhammer: Odissey launchs.

Welcome back :)
There're a lot of choices tbh, so you might be able to let people know what you're into by specifying what you're looking for a bit more.
I can only speak of Lugh, so I may not give a great comparative summary, but here goes:
One large end-game clan, with a few smaller competing clans. Occasional drama, but not much recently (knock on wood :lol:). New players aren't uncommon and there seems to be a steady stream of new faces coming through the castle daily.
Economy isn't great, but if you make friends and can do a bit of farming, you can generally get anything you need.

As for Epona, I can't say a lot as I've not played there, but from what I've heard:
There is no one clan; it's an open server. Very heavy end-game population with more moving in all the time. Great for someone who wants a lot of player interaction.
The market is very large, with a lot of items floating around. Consumables run cheap, gear runs expensive, money talks.

As for WH:O, I don't anticipate it "emptying" servers. Long-term I think it'll have a negligible effect. On launch there'll probably be some interest, but I don't anticipate a large number of people permanently leaving a time (and in some cases money) investment to try out a new game with an extensive following of historically expansive lore. Just conjecture, but so is above :)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Go Epona, its the best server and will be the only server not empty after Warhammer: Odissey launchs.
Nah Epona 2
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

The best server is the best server because the best server is the best server since it’s the only best server out of all the best servers in the group of best servers. Know what I mean?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge