Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: WHich servers do rolls

While Relentless does DKP on Gwyd, I believe Insurgence does roll. The two clans have about an equal power levels on server lock battles go back and forth.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Lugh does biscuits, but it all depends on the preference of who's in the kitchen at the time.

(Kidding)
Pegasus awards gear based upon past effort and potential merit.
Not sure on Alliance, but I believe a similar setup.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Resurgence of Arawn roll on floor laughing out loud by others who dice for the drops.

Me? I cry for both dicers and rollers, gambling is dangerous!
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

When Unit was still active on Arawn i believe there was a rolling system involved? Was very different from other servers but was effective. Think colours also partook in it but handed out the drops to the clannies once their clan won the roll. Could be wrong tho
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Resurgence of Arawn roll on floor laughing out loud by others who dice for the drops.

And epona laughs at arawn's BT kill count
#Rekt

Lugh used to do rolls I remember, before they turned into a dom clan. Does rhia still exist??? I havent heard anything about rhia since like 2015.

Oh and on belenus theres a lot more voting. Elementals (strongest clan) does full voting with assisting tools from dkp (attendances and gear tracking) and Ronin does dkp on boss drops and voting on questline items (and has a website to track dkp). No decay system I believe.

EDIT: As much as Resurgence laughs, resurgence is the #1 feeder for Belenus and mostly Elementals. They get players to end game only to make them quit and go to Belenus, and we have gained a lot of players from Arawn due resurg's. Its fun, keep that up.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Before resurgence was created , there was 2 clans named uskoci and badabing who helped each other to kill eg bosses like aggragoth. We did rolls in our loot distribution.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Lugh used to do rolls I remember, before they turned into a dom clan. Does rhia still exist??? I havent heard anything about rhia since like 2015.
Yes, Rhiannon still exsists. We just aren’t that active on forums. Most of us talk on an app called band. Anyways, the Dom clan doesn’t do rolls. We do the dkp system with auctions. As for the other clans on the server I have no clue.
1BadApple1- 220 Ranger
1Blessed1- 215 Druid

Expect the bullsh¡t, Never accept it

Drawing by the amazing Angmar Reid