Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon Count in Each Pit

I love it lol. Saw the invisible drake too, would be super cool if you guys could update his textures or whatever needs fixing with him.
Do you know which one it was?

That said I kinda like the idea of an invisible dragon
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Well we learned mord can be reset like sreng and priest.. lol. Btw the shout was sarcasm towards comp resetting on us.

As for dragons well i feel bad for low lvls

Hope 205 edl spawns for us next round, I want an even harder challenge lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I love it lol. Saw the invisible drake too, would be super cool if you guys could update his textures or whatever needs fixing with him.

Was called a shatterclaw I think. Lvl 70 6*

Was told there were other variants as well but idk

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Well we learned mord can be reset like sreng and priest.. lol. Btw the shout was sarcasm towards comp resetting on us.

Fun fact. Crag has no chaos aura and doesnt rage

Fun fact. Crag has no chaos aura and doesnt rage
That’s nice actually. We had a sent rage for the first time in ages on our last Mordy cause he was being offtanked by a tank who was tanking 210 5* emberdrake while we were killing Mordy and we forgot about him... was amazing :lol:

Actually, that would be a pretty good competition/contest idea, have an invisible mob stationed SOMEWHERE in the World and the only way to find it is by tapping everywhere. It could be a scavenger hunt.

Actually, that would be a pretty good competition/contest idea, have an invisible mob stationed SOMEWHERE in the World and the only way to find it is by tapping everywhere. It could be a scavenger hunt.
Oooo, this^.
Mebbe like Mrs. said and have a Skain etc. event spawn invisibly. (they'd probably have to widen the hit box to make it actually plausible though :lol: )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Making it where any possible dragon can spawn is kinda silly lol ...we had a dragon spawn that drops items for quests that were removed years ago ...Should have just made it the legacy event dragons, because It really is a great idea if the randomness was only applied to legacy and not random arcane mobs as well :shock: there’s a whole lot of random legacy to make it a coin toss to get a good or bad one.
Noted for next time, it was more about having a bit of fun and chaos than just loot, we want to try a few different things out see what you enjoy. What are your general thoughts on this sort of "hard mode" event?
Its fun. But the old dragons like steelskate or w.e is invisible. The higher version is too. And what event was this from? I dont remember at all. Came from an invisible dragon
What does lifebloom proc skill do??