Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help with jewels and how they work?

It isn’t giving you a different result.

The colors don’t matter in the context of both items being equipped.

Your stats aren’t different depending on where unless they are regen items. Since most regens from wrists won’t stack with other wrist regen items, you may need to move them around to get the intended regen you want.

Same with rings.

Other than that, it’s a visual big.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

It the pictures they were both equipped, they are both wrist items. But when I swapped the wrist items around to the opposite side I got a different result surely that isn’t possible
Refers to the first equipped slot asfaik, when comparing between equipped items.
So should it be possible to have different result depending which way I wear these items (at the same time).
Also out of the two pictures which is the most powerful combination. 1 or 2
As mage, the heat dmg does you no good. The fire magic 420 vs. 600 would give the Conjuring brace a slight edge if you did not take into account the foc on the Crag brace. With the focus taken into account, it depends on how much fire magic you’re running total. Easy way to see which is better (for dps) is to put one on and check your firebolt total with each. That being said, do you need points or HP more? If you don’t need HP and you don’t auto, the Crag brace is likely to be superior, or near even, for you. If you need the health, the Conjuring brace wouldn’t be a bad choice, and even a little mp regen can help some.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Your stats aren’t different depending on where unless they are regen items. Since most regens from wrists won’t stack with other wrist regen items, you may need to move them around to get the intended regen you want.

Same with rings.

So although I am wearing them both in pictures (set) one and two, and the fact they show either green or white or even red is completely errelivant? I still get the full bonuses from them all ?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Same with rings.

So although I am wearing them both in pictures (set) one and two, and the fact they show either green or white or even red is completely errelivant? I still get the full bonuses from them all ?
Yes. It’s just referring to which stat is better. No focus on one of them, so if the one with it isn’t equipped and you’re viewing it, it will be green, so on and so forth. You get all the stats listed on the item.

Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

- Left item is equipped. It has nothing to compare to in a different slot, so the text is shown white.

- Right item is unequipped, previewing, all stats are worse than the one equipped, so they show red.

- If I were to equip either, I get the full stats shown. Red doesn’t mean its (red amount) worse than the other. You get the full stats.

Hope that clarifies some.

*In some instances green means you meet the requirements for the item, for instance with level or other stat requirements.

Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

- Left item is equipped. It has nothing to compare to in a different slot, so the text is shown white.

- Right item is unequipped, previewing, all stats are worse than the one equipped, so they show red.

- If I were to equip either, I get the full stats shown. Red doesn’t mean its (red amount) worse than the other. You get the full stats.

Hope that clarifies some.

*In some instances green means you meet the requirements for the item, for instance with level or other stat requirements.
I get what you are saying but surely that only applies to none equipped items.

In these pictures I have both equipped, why aren’t all the stats just white?
Why if I swap from right to left wrist the stat colours change?
This is the problem I have is one cancelling the other out or does it really matter if I have them left or right?
R.E.M. we we have two wrist slots and I am wearing them both even though I’m showing a preview of stats they are currently EQUIPPED, there shouldn’t green at all. Green or red shows if you wear something you will be better or worse, that’s the obvious part. My questions was while WEARING items why do they have colours and also why if I put LEFT or RIGHT the colours change?? Could a dev explain that to me please.

MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: Help with jewels and how they work? BOTH Equipped dev help needed please.

[quote="ImMinecraftMike"]Hi I usually I just slap on ring and stuff help with skill levels etc, but the recent ones I have started to use seem to have conflicting stats.

Could someone explain why some are green and some are red and some are white, these two wrist items change colour depending on which wrist I put them on. What is better thank you.

(Please be aware these are BOTH EQUIPPED ALREADY) there shouldn’t be green or red text, I need to know why left and right are different.
If you look at the pictures the fire magic bonus is either white red or green, which one means I get th actual bonus thank you
sorry I edited wrong, one of these has the item in the right not left
sorry I edited wrong, one of these has the item in the right not left
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Because it's still trying to compare them even though you are wearing them.

so in that case I should get the total of all of the buffs stated in the pictures?

So fire magic (1020)
Also though why do they chance colour depending on which wrist I put them on, surely which wrist shouldn’t make a difference. I am very interested in how the mechanics of this works.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

so in that case I should get the total of all of the buffs stated in the pictures?

So fire magic (1020)
Also though why do they chance colour depending on which wrist I put them on, surely which wrist shouldn’t make a difference. I am very interested in how the mechanics of this works.
Yes, you get the total of the buffs stated in the pictures.

I think the reason it prioritizes the left slot over the right is because the left slot is essentially slot A, then right is slot B. So when you have something in slot A, it's judged against nothing...cuz it's the first one. When you have something in slot B, it gets compared to slot A, and therefore shows some stats as green/red. (I could be wrong though).

I'm pretty sure the same thing happens with rings...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!