Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Has there been any plans on a clan bank system?

Of course, this has all been said before too...

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... nk#p751011
That post is outdated and this is just asking for feedback on the company side
That post was 2/18. Outdated...*eyeroll*
Who in this day in age won't go around calling 5 month old posts necro posts, especially when they got a buncha new unexperienced ones. This is going off topic, if you feel the need to use that old Post then go for it
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

That post is outdated and this is just asking for feedback on the company side
That post was 2/18. Outdated...*eyeroll*
Who in this day in age won't go around calling 5 month old posts necro posts, especially when they got a buncha new unexperienced ones. This is going off topic, if you feel the need to use that old Post then go for it
Really anything that hasn’t been touched in a month or two is worth making a new post for if it’s still considered relevant, just tag the old post so people can see the old discussion need be.
Otherwise the posts either get burried if it’s left alone or if it’s bumped and restarted new conversations get mixed with old and it gets messy.
The OP did the right thing, especially considering VR’s recent move to unveil a lot of larger changes under development atm.

This is all off topic though and is just clogging the actual discussion... :roll: :POP:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I think one change should be implemented before adding a bank system and that’s having items of the same type all stack together like armour quest items. Some banks have hundreds of drops they would need added to a clan bank and 1 item of the same type taking up 20 slots would be utter rubish, but it would be nice to have them all stacked together. Furthermore, Clan Banks should be implemented similar to the Auction House, with a sorting tab per class and by slots as well and have a search tab.

So for example someone wants a Necral Ice Blast Brace they can search necral ice blast and a page would come up and display the Braces with the amount in bank listed beside the item. This would be a great “Quality of Life” feature vs searching and have 3 pages worth of the same items come up.

Of course I agree with everyone else when they say banks would need customizable restrictions and the Chief/General can decide who has access to view/take based on ranks, as well as a log of the people who removed the items and the date as well as being tied to clan banners.

Along with banks, I’d suggest adding 1-2 more Clan Rankings to the roster: Class Leaders and Officiers or allow for customizable rankings and let the chief decide their bank/clan privileges.

As far as the suggestions about binding the gear/retrieving gear after inactive periods, I feel that should be more tied to a separate LOAN feature in trades.
I disagree with binding items. I believe we earn the right to keep our items at least the way i was given mine on fingal. I had to go to plenty of bosses to get enough dkp to get my gear and id be really irritated if i had to give all that up because someone in clan mistreated me, which is why i left my previous clan. Of course rolling for, and voting for items is a different story. But this would just prevent competition. And drops would be less evenly distributed.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

I think one change should be implemented before adding a bank system and that’s having items of the same type all stack together like armour quest items. Some banks have hundreds of drops they would need added to a clan bank and 1 item of the same type taking up 20 slots would be utter rubish, but it would be nice to have them all stacked together. Furthermore, Clan Banks should be implemented similar to the Auction House, with a sorting tab per class and by slots as well and have a search tab.

So for example someone wants a Necral Ice Blast Brace they can search necral ice blast and a page would come up and display the Braces with the amount in bank listed beside the item. This would be a great “Quality of Life” feature vs searching and have 3 pages worth of the same items come up.

Of course I agree with everyone else when they say banks would need customizable restrictions and the Chief/General can decide who has access to view/take based on ranks, as well as a log of the people who removed the items and the date as well as being tied to clan banners.

Along with banks, I’d suggest adding 1-2 more Clan Rankings to the roster: Class Leaders and Officiers or allow for customizable rankings and let the chief decide their bank/clan privileges.

As far as the suggestions about binding the gear/retrieving gear after inactive periods, I feel that should be more tied to a separate LOAN feature in trades.
I disagree with binding items. I believe we earn the right to keep our items at least the way i was given mine on fingal. I had to go to plenty of bosses to get enough dkp to get my gear and id be really irritated if i had to give all that up because someone in clan mistreated me, which is why i left my previous clan. Of course rolling for, and voting for items is a different story. But this would just prevent competition. And drops would be less evenly distributed.
It could be a clan decision and not something forced, but that’s why I said it should be part of a LOAN feature so you can loan out personal items and not worry about someone scamming or going inactive for years and never seeing the item again.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

@Lawsdog222
Your suggestions seem to only fit for your specific clan and system. Voting involves much favouritism and that is why many clans choose DKP for loot distribution instead.

+1 to clansman and up being able to view exactly what is in the bank. Also +1 to the chief being able to edit which specific gens/guards can take items or maybe even send them out to clanmembers. +1 to having a (non disappearing) chatlog that tells us exactly who added or took which items and when (I suggest a timestamp that doesn't just include the date and year but also the hour and minutes). Either have it as a different tab in the normal bank or a whole new thing, there is enough room for something like that in the castle anyway.
I’m totally against clan banks and are not even needed to be honest with you. banks were only ever made to control people. It’s a religious thing.

@Lawsdog222
Your suggestions seem to only fit for your specific clan and system. Voting involves much favouritism and that is why many clans choose DKP for loot distribution instead.

+1 to clansman and up being able to view exactly what is in the bank. Also +1 to the chief being able to edit which specific gens/guards can take items or maybe even send them out to clanmembers. +1 to having a (non disappearing) chatlog that tells us exactly who added or took which items and when (I suggest a timestamp that doesn't just include the date and year but also the hour and minutes). Either have it as a different tab in the normal bank or a whole new thing, there is enough room for something like that in the castle anyway.
I’m totally against clan banks and are not even needed to be honest with you. banks were only ever made to control people. It’s a religious thing.
Wrong, they were created to manage gear dropped from raids, bosses especially nowadays take a good portion of players to kill so what happens if the gear goes to the newbie rather than the hard worker.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Drops really should not be bound by a clan. Sure you could make a loan option, but I can imagine many clans would only use the loan option and not the give-and-keep option. That's way too much power for a clan to keep, there are tons of reasons why someone leaves or gets kicked. A clan can be corrupt, or someone just wants to take a break, put some trust in your members, a clan shouldn't be able to seize even more control over drops by giving them the option to take them off of players.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207