Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Reason We Play

Shivah, you NEVER requested anything from me. I don't even play my mage and wasn't even in the mage group until today, and I'm certainly not mage captain. I don't appreciate being drug into your delusions and would appreciate you not spewing drivel of which you have no knowledge.
Are you reading my post or you guys literally just telling each other the big details in group chat?
Did I state that I requested gear from you? No I I didn't feel free to read my response it's literally one comment above yours.
I simply put you out as an example, who's the one who got emotionally *** when you kept getting requests, I dont do that crap I respected magics privacy and life outside of the game and waited a long time only to be forgotten.
Pls the least you can do is read a response before replying to one
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Well uhh.... that argument is interesting, but none of my business.

Responding to the original question here, since I have a rare stance I should answer it.

I play because.....
Well, I'm bored most of the time(since I basically did everything already), so I amble around the castle, and trade. I play mainly when I have nothing else to do. The one thing I actually like doing is helping people out, by giving out advice, whether that be merching, mages, or basically anything else. So at least I'm doing something productive with my time.

I don't do it for the gold... well maybe I do lol
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I play because it's fun.
It's fun killing players in arena.
It's fun if i 1 hit kill the player using shadowstrike.
And then the player whispered bad words "f*** you" why kill me.
It's really fun if the arena is bigger and with monsters like otherworld. And its fun if you can run and hide.
I hope they make corrupted garden a pvp area...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

First of all there aren't enough relevant bosses currently to keep us occupied constantly. What does anyone do when no raids are up or due? With the addition of more endgame bosses, we should have much more to do with our endgame toons. Furthermore, people like myself aren't satisfied with medium to good quality gear. I want the best possible gear and setup that can be achieved, so I keep playing because that's one thing that drives me to keep bossing. That means 2-3 godly blood rings and double godly argent core/blade bracelets.
+1 except (sorry for bringing sulis crap into general discussions) two clans used dkp and then our clan was based off "effort" <~ except the effort was never monitored so no matter how many bosses we did or timers we logged and called they stuff rarely came back to us, my reason for quitting the game and moving to the forums was because it was so repetitive and at points I was forced to buy gear that we had in our clan bank because I was "not bossing enough" pretty sure for a straight month when I had a work break i nolifed every single day at least 14 hours of bosses and yet 90% of my **** was bought.
If we had a system of dkp where it was actually recorded and thrown on for everyone to see then I would probably continue to login and boss but for your own leaders to forget that you don't have edl offhand is quite mind-blowing.
I know how they run their clan and it is the reason I am not a member. There is no justification for not using a point system for distributing boss drops. You're spending time, money, and probably lots of emotion so that your clan can kill the boss and other people can take the drops. What you need to ask yourself is - what am I supporting here? What do I gain in exchange for my time and effort? There needs to be a guaranteed return on your investment - hence a point system that can be tracked by everyone. NEVER buy into the lie that you should just work hard and be happy to support the clan. This is a game, and you should be having fun, whatever that looks like to you. It isn't your obligation to invest time and money, and not get things that you want just because some elites in your clan won't give it to you - for whatever reason. Unfortunately, I can't seem to convey this message in a way that most people with an average or lower IQ can comprehend.

If you're in a clan where your gear is at mercy of someone else's personal judgement (which is a very small, selective group of individuals in your case) something isn't right. In fact, I can't seem to figure out why everyone is so apathetic towards the lack of any real gearing system in that clan. It is well known that some of the top clans in this game all have one thing in common - they use a very transparent point system that allows its members to spend the points they earn to acquire whatever gear they desire. It's almost as if the people in that clan don't care about gear, yet they complain about losing/not killing bosses which drop good gear. Why? Because gear is necessary, regardless if you care about it or not.

Why you left us and joined them in the first place is beyond me, because you just ended up buying your gear from us and leaving them in the end. The way I see it, you brought all of this upon yourself with that senseless move...
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

First of all there aren't enough relevant bosses currently to keep us occupied constantly. What does anyone do when no raids are up or due? With the addition of more endgame bosses, we should have much more to do with our endgame toons. Furthermore, people like myself aren't satisfied with medium to good quality gear. I want the best possible gear and setup that can be achieved, so I keep playing because that's one thing that drives me to keep bossing. That means 2-3 godly blood rings and double godly argent core/blade bracelets.
+1 except (sorry for bringing sulis crap into general discussions) two clans used dkp and then our clan was based off "effort" <~ except the effort was never monitored so no matter how many bosses we did or timers we logged and called they stuff rarely came back to us, my reason for quitting the game and moving to the forums was because it was so repetitive and at points I was forced to buy gear that we had in our clan bank because I was "not bossing enough" pretty sure for a straight month when I had a work break i nolifed every single day at least 14 hours of bosses and yet 90% of my **** was bought.
If we had a system of dkp where it was actually recorded and thrown on for everyone to see then I would probably continue to login and boss but for your own leaders to forget that you don't have edl offhand is quite mind-blowing.
I know how they run their clan and it is the reason I am not a member. There is no justification for not using a point system for distributing boss drops. You're spending time, money, and probably lots of emotion so that your clan can kill the boss and other people can take the drops. What you need to ask yourself is - what am I supporting here? What do I gain in exchange for my time and effort? There needs to be a guaranteed return on your investment - hence a point system that can be tracked by everyone. NEVER buy into the lie that you should just work hard and be happy to support the clan. This is a game, and you should be having fun, whatever that looks like to you. It isn't your obligation to invest time and money, and not get things that you want just because some elites in your clan won't give it to you - for whatever reason. Unfortunately, I can't seem to convey this message in a way that most people with an average or lower IQ can comprehend.

If you're in a clan where your gear is at mercy of someone else's personal judgement (which is a very small, selective group of individuals in your case) something isn't right. In fact, I can't seem to figure out why everyone is so apathetic towards the lack of any real gearing system in that clan. It is well known that some of the top clans in this game all have one thing in common - they use a very transparent point system that allows its members to spend the points they earn to acquire whatever gear they desire. It's almost as if the people in that clan don't care about gear, yet they complain about losing/not killing bosses which drop good gear. Why? Because gear is necessary, regardless if you care about it or not.

Why you left us and joined them in the first place is beyond me, because you just ended up buying your gear from us and leaving them in the end. The way I see it, you brought all of this upon yourself with that senseless move...
One said something along the lines of "not enough gear in bank" which I don't think is true.
And as far as me leaving you guys to join them, no one jumps into flame by will, you're smart enough to know that. No one wants to affiliate themselves with the griefing that goes on especially on sulis.
I simply joined your clan not knowing half of what even went down since I didn't raid with any of you.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

One said something along the lines of "not enough gear in bank" which I don't think is true.
And as far as me leaving you guys to join them, no one jumps into flame by will, you're smart enough to know that. No one wants to affiliate themselves with the griefing that goes on especially on sulis.
I simply joined your clan not knowing half of what even went down since I didn't raid with any of you.
No need to justify your actions, I personally don't care either way. Although it was entirely your will to join them after you discovered we are in the middle of a war because the opposing clan scammed some members of our clan. The way I see it, anyone in opposition to this supports scamming.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.