Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @Team OTM

Can't really take these posts seriously anymore because of how overly dramatic they are.

I agree with Loca, think you all were overreacting a little too much
How about you stop trolling the forums, get your useless warrior up to 215 (if that's even possible) and attend gele and then come back and comment here.

Oh wait, you belong to a clan that will amount to nothing on your server....

Guess then you should just shut up and stay out of it....
Man, why do you gotta hate. I didn't even do anything /:
you are getting involved in a discussion you have 0 stake in, and 0 knowledge of telling the people who have a huge stake and tons of knowledge about that they are overreacting.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Can't really take these posts seriously anymore because of how overly dramatic they are.

I agree with Loca, think you all were overreacting a little too much
How about you stop trolling the forums, get your useless warrior up to 215 (if that's even possible) and attend gele and then come back and comment here.

Oh wait, you belong to a clan that will amount to nothing on your server....

Guess then you should just shut up and stay out of it....
Man, why do you gotta hate. I didn't even do anything /:
Why I gotta hate ? Because you just seem to fit yourself into almost every single post on forums even when you have no knowledge or basis for your opinion....

You should go back and be a troll in the mordris pit...
the violator ...

It's all from perspective. I'm sure once you have gotten over this and looked back onto what has been said in this thread you would see what loca and myself meant. I didn't mean to get involved in this rage fest but some of the things that have been said are flat out ridiculous
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

It's all from perspective. I'm sure once you have gotten over this and looked back onto what has been said in this thread you would see what loca and myself meant. I didn't mean to get involved in this rage fest but some of the things that have been said are flat out ridiculous
How so?

Please give more than just your one sided no experience based opinion if you are going to call everyone who has a stake in this thread out for overreacting.
Bob The God

Why I gotta hate ? Because you just seem to fit yourself into almost every single post on forums even when you have no knowledge or basis for your opinion....

You should go back and be a troll in the mordris pit...
Not anymore man.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

How so?

Please give more than just your one sided no experience based opinion if you are going to call everyone who has a stake in this thread out for overreacting.
Nvm, not even gonna get started
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Gb15s just in it for himself. If an issue bothers him he'll spam forums and throw a fuss about the smallest things just to get his way. Take a look at the lux shop. He spammed about that because what he didn't have a wyld ammy? It's funny that otm listens to these people who have no experience whatsoever about the given topic. Hell otm even said once that they'd like to see everyone's views, but fail to realize that ppl with no experience on the topic can only give one sided insignificant views and ideas.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Then maybe shut up ? Or are you one of those types that have a fear of missing out on things ?

Please do yourself a favour, comment when you have perspective.... otherwise you just come across as even more dumb than you painted yourself to be.
the violator ...

Gb15s just in it for himself. If an issue bothers him he'll spam forums and throw a fuss about the smallest things just to get his way. Take a look at the lux shop. He spammed about that because what he didn't have a wyld ammy? It's funny that otm listens to these people who have no experience whatsoever about the given topic. Hell otm even said once that they'd like to see everyone's views, but fail to realize that ppl with no experience on the topic can only give one sided insignificant views and ideas.
Couldn't have said it better.

OTM really needs to make a 215+ section on the forums...
Bob The God

I love how he derails every single topic about eg raids and drops yet otm refuses to ban him for trolling.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.