Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best server? (IOS or Android)

We have more pedo's
:lol:

Also, what eventually happened between Infection and Resurgence? Who still plays? xD
I was actually gone for like a year._. When I came back the new eg clan was lazydrunks and infection members had either joined it or moved worlds.-. But now everyone in clan has been trained to be lazy, drunk, and git gud
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Don't come to fingal cows monopolize everything and if u and ur friend decide to join another clan u will struggle with gear even if u join cows u still will because they monopolize it all because they have so many new incoming members that need to be geared some clans try against them but in the end they are the only current sure path for gear and end game

Don't come to fingal cows monopolize everything and if u and ur friend decide to join another clan u will struggle with gear even if u join cows u still will because they monopolize it all because they have so many new incoming members that need to be geared some clans try against them but in the end they are the only current sure path for gear and end game
This made me laugh so damn hard as he is here complaining about a top clan when he attacked me for complaining about a top clan in another thread
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

This made me laugh so damn hard as he is here complaining about a top clan when he attacked me for complaining about a top clan in another thread
Actually I'm not complaining they have good reason but if u don't like the ppl in that clan or they don't like u don't join because u will regret it also I think u have me mistaken cuz I don't recall attacking you

See the trick in fingal is to spam zyz
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

See the trick in fingal is to spam zyz
Smaaarrrt