Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best server? (IOS or Android)

Me and one of my friends are quite bored with the game on our current world as of now, and wonder what other world we should go to (Currently on Lir, Android). We are looking for a world that is quite active with a bit of competition (to help spice things up a bit!). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Sarais
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

Re: Best server? (IOS or Android)

Me and one of my friends are quite bored with the game on our current world as of now, and wonder what other world we should go to (Currently on Lir, Android). We are looking for a world that is quite active with a bit of competition (to help spice things up a bit!). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Sarais

Come to us on Donn! Very active server, competition on all bosses except gelebron and proteus. There is only one endgame clan on the server atm. Its Concordiia. You are welcome to join us in Concordiia.. both of you! We are one BIIIG happy family!

Cheers! :lol:
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

-Sarais
Android
Fingal
Whykicamoocow
No griefing server, all competition between clans is friendly, no crap talking and such, and it has the best clan in Android, I bet you will not find any other android server that has no griefing!
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Will keep them all in mind. Thanks!

Both me and my friend will be buying plat when moving to the world, can you guys give me an average price of plat items and such?
Knows- 3-4k
Hastes- 3k
Rebs- 10k
Alts- 6k
Combos- 8-10k
Energy/hp regens- 1k
Energy sigs- 5k
Hp sigs- 6k
Attack/armor/defence lixs- 500g
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

As far as I know arawn is the server with the most comp.
The majority of this comp is happening at frozen, second highest dl, light amount on edl
lol... arawn has the lest comp of any server ios or android. if you want a simple server with basically no griefing, no necro gele proteus lock fights, arawn is one of the few servers to chose from ;)

If you have any specific questions about arawn feel free to shoot me a pm :-)
Arawn has a great selection of clans (minus unit, which is just those that got kicked from res and 2 or so others :lol: ), a great selection of active old fash and gear (like 20 or so golden camos, 2 white lan sets just to give an example)
Arawn is the best server I have tested anyways ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

@bob that's kinda rude,
The majority of unit has been there since the split between bada.
Oh no that doesn't perpetuate your "this person needs to come arawn because res is op f f" mindset.
Man I was with you way back in armistice but you need to learn more about current arawn and get your head out of the pillow.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

-Sarais
Come to Gwydion!

Every boss is heavily contested, including gelebron and proteus.
So there's lots of competition to keep you motivated.

BTW, do you know how to make popcorn?
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.