Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snorri

if you wanna change everything you don't like then don't play.
I think you're overreacting. Players aren't asking to change everything.

And these types of responses is always hilarious to me. It's like saying "If you don't like the price of gas, don't drive. If you don't like the speed of your wifi, cancel your internet subscription, if you don't like some laws in your country, then move, if you have a problem in your life, then kill yourself". :lol: :roll:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

if you wanna change everything you don't like then don't play.
I think you're overreacting. Players aren't asking to change everything.

And these types of responses is always hilarious to me. It's like saying "If you don't like the price of gas, don't drive. If you don't like the speed of your wifi, cancel your internet subscription, if you don't like some laws in your country, then move, if you have a problem in your life, then kill yourself". :lol: :roll:
I agree I am overreacting a bit, but sometimes like placeholders there are just things you don't like but have to deal with and once you do in this case get dl weapons you will feel very accomplished because "hard work" paid off
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

I'm going to post my opinion, placeholders are a great idea but it's the rate of when the fulls spawn, make them spawn frequently at a minimum 2-3 placeholders before a full or 5* not 15-20 or even more as some people have to put up with.

And to Muldar what would the best action for someone to report a toon that seems to be bought just for the purpose of a 180 camper/locker?
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

I'm going to post my opinion, placeholders are a great idea but it's the rate of when the fulls spawn, make them spawn frequently at a minimum 2-3 placeholders before a full or 5* not 15-20 or even more as some people have to put up with.

And to Muldar what would the best action for someone to report a toon that seems to be bought just for the purpose of a 180 camper/locker?
No one should have to make an alt for one specific boss period, can't even count how many there are in the rival clan. Gives us a big fat disadvantage.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

No one should have to make an alt for one specific boss period, can't even count how many there are in the rival clan. Gives us a big fat disadvantage.
There's a lot of things in this game that we shouldn't have to do like make alts to keep up with level lock and druids find lixing partners to keep plat items and level time not crazy and get toons banned should give them away and etc
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lockers are a strategy which was implemented after the level lock(thanks otm) you can't complain about something you yourself could do just as easy as they do. With lockers it doesn't even take good boss drops just some gold sacrifice to make it a good locking toon. However as annoying as they can be you could also lvl yourself a rogue for those specific bosses like almost everyone does across all servers with competition
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Lockers are a strategy which was implemented after the level lock(thanks otm) you can't complain about something you yourself could do just as easy as they do. With lockers it doesn't even take good boss drops just some gold sacrifice to make it a good locking toon. However as annoying as they can be you could also lvl yourself a rogue for those specific bosses like almost everyone does across all servers with competition
You talk like everyone can easily make a locker toon... Definitely not the case :lol: unfortunately for us, there aren't many of us that have the resources to make a locker toon and I'm sure it's like that for many other secondary clans
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

You talk like everyone can easily make a locker toon... Definitely not the case :lol: unfortunately for us, there aren't many of us that have the resources to make a locker toon and I'm sure it's like that for many other secondary clans
Ghostly he's right a locker toon for 180 only takes a little bit of gold a a few lixrs. Rogues are kinda the best lockers and luckily enough they're fast AF to lvl so yes anyone can but most don't coz they like to spend 2hrs plus straight sitting in the castle. Never known the importance to the castle that people have but back to the lockers. Anyone can if they decide to. You don't even need to spend much gold on the toon if ur in a good clan who had banked drops. You could then make any toon that u want and it'll be op with dl weaps at 180.
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

Ghostly he's right a locker toon for 180 only takes a little bit of gold a a few lixrs. Rogues are kinda the best lockers and luckily enough they're fast AF to lvl so yes anyone can but most don't coz they like to spend 2hrs plus straight sitting in the castle. Never known the importance to the castle that people have but back to the lockers. Anyone can if they decide to. You don't even need to spend much gold on the toon if ur in a good clan who had banked drops. You could then make any toon that u want and it'll be op with dl weaps at 180.
Lol, took me millions of gold to reach lvl 191 and a good majority of it was on lixs. What makes you think Anyone can easily rack up 1m+ gold so they can make a toon just for locking? I'm not sure if you understand what it's like to be in a secondary clan because we do not have the luxuries that one in a dominant clan would have. Not to mention the countless hours spent trying to find someone selling lixs. It's hard enough lvling one toon for many of us and it would only be harder trying to lvl a second
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

That's too bad, but that is exactly the game environment that OTM created.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.