Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Weapons

I hotbar a lure brace, brace plus attune ring for attune casts, occult/beastbone gloves, silverweb shards ring, and mord firestorm ring. Haven't found this to be excessive yet; I may add another item or two to the rotation :D
Cool, no dual or tri logger could do that effectively and they provide much more value than your one toon.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I hotbar a lure brace, brace plus attune ring for attune casts, occult/beastbone gloves, silverweb shards ring, and mord firestorm ring. Haven't found this to be excessive yet; I may add another item or two to the rotation :D
I do the same swaps on my mage, but instead of mord fs ring, I swap hrung shards n storm helm for it. And I love swaps. However I can never dual my rogue n mage like that coz both are swap based builds lol, will just drive me nuts on bosses like prot where timed runs are needed
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I've never understood why a boss that takes 30+ toons to kill drops the same number of items as a boss that takes 6-8 to kill. By far the worst aspect of this game is the realitively small amount of reward for effort on raids-that and the ridiculous concept of a "placeholder" where a boss should spawn.
GroovyGus, (stalled @) 219 Warrior
Chief of the eternally clueless hodgepodge of noobs, Outliers
Rhiannon

I still dual log a rogue and use skills on that as well...maybe you're just not good at it
I guarantee you are late on skills, post a video of you doing it if you wanna disprove.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Our last necro kill droped a dark dagger 2 Mordy kills ago got a dark spear and helm and our first gele kill got a shadow axe so not bad here on Danu
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)