Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: low tier elite bounties for high lvl players

Player feedback was that those at level 234 were short changed with 5 instead of 6 bounties. Now with 6 bounties restored, the elite bounties only give 28k XP when before the update I was getting 140xp from it. Also ostera bounty gave me 91k XP but now the Beltane bounties only gave me 28k XP. I find it laughable that muldar said the change was in response to player feedback. Please do not insult us.
As you got even higher in levels you would get even fewer available bounties.

You will still be able to get the 140XP bounty but there are additional Elite bounties that while lower in XP will give you a higher chance at bounty tokens.

While there is the downside of a seemingly less XP bounty one of the main player feedback points was the missing out at chances of tokens.

This also gives you a chance of XP previously not gained from the missing bounties.

As I have said this is still being reviewed by the Design Team.

The elite bounty no future that gives 140k XP which I got Everyday before the update is gone. Since update all I get is one elite bounty that gives 28k XP. And the beltone bounty gives 28k XP too. The ostera ameythst egg bounty gave 91k XP. Take away all the tokens. Give me back the old bounties and XP. When term raised the issue of being short changed with 5 instead of 6 bounties for high levels, I am sure it Is not his intention to be given 6 bounties with significantly reduced XP. This update would have been great for high level players esp with the critical skills and strike skills but has to be spoiled by this ridiculous nerfing of the bounties.
Last edited by Smellyunder on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

This is absolute bullsh*t, why should we suffer less xp for more tokens, we should be eligible to recieve ALL OUR 6 BOUNTIES and ALL THE XP we deserve. So disappointed in OTM.
sad thing is that the majority still has the same chance for tokens as before the change because this change was made on feedback from 2 or 3 players (too lazy to check leaderboards). how many lvl 234 and above we have in game? not many. i'm also not blaming them because im pretty sure they werent aware of the consequences. i also think that the current bounty system is total bs, if you want to set hard lvl cap otm lets say at 240 its fine, cut the xp to zero for the players who hit that lvl at all the activities but untill that lvl let us be rewarded with the full amount of xp from bounties, as my 232 lvl war putting similliar amount of time, resourses, etc. to 218 or 225 lvl toon, cant remember what lvl we starting to suffer from xp loss. lol i asked this many times before and i'm going to ask this again, why should high lvl players be punished, because we took our time to lvl that high , because we keep supporting this game for that long?
another one, is there a date for design team to finnish reviewing this?

thanks
Jackos full tank warrior 232 + proud general of resurgence
Shokobo ranger 190 +
Bamba mage 218 +
XboobiesX rogue 190 +
Fat Amy druid 218 +
Jackosb 90 lvl druid (retired)
playing on arawn since 2011

Pretty sure exp starts to drop at level 221. At 225 a reg bounty gets me 21k. Today is the first bounty i have done in about 3-4 months...but did it just for you jack :*
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple