Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona's 5th Gelebron Kill

After last weeks successful kill, today Epona came together once again and thwarted Gelebron for the second sunday attempt in a row. A special thank you to all who attended and made things possible. Barlely over a one lix kill at 17 minutes. Drops were confluxs of folklore and pureness; Royal Ranger Band +8/+8 steady aim/light heal +500 ranged combat +170 dexterity; Mighty Assasinate ring +11 assasinate and +1620 skill dmg; and Shadow Wand of Lunar shards +140 magic damage +215 focus +800 health +1800 ice shards skill damage and grants skill aetheric blast which blasts an enemy with up to 6500 magic damage. Grats to the lucky winners and we will see you all again next Sunday same time same place! :)
Last edited by redbones on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Class/Level: Warrior Level 220 Full EDL; Rogue Level 185 Full DL
Character Name: redbones; purplebones
Character Mode: Tank; Dps
World: Epona; Epona
Playing Status: Active; Active
Clan: Clan Tank of Clan Immortality; Guardian of Clan Immortality

Re: Epona's 5th Gelebron Kill

As much as I'm proud of my server since the kill was the fastest we have ever done which surprised me a lot, I don't think we need a general discussion topic for every kill, maybe just stick it in epona section, grats to our winners, well deserved

Also we had an attempt earlier in the week, a terrible one but still an attempt, you should know you were there
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Naw I'll continue to post em here in general discussion. Ty for ur input.

Personally I think it's a great idea. I love to hear server success stories and the wonderful gele loot. To me it's interesting. OTM maybe add a Gelebron forumn thread section. We could share strategies, knowledge and drops.

If they did a separate forum that would maybe be fine. But I can imagine the amount of complaining if smelly or bigd posted twice a week every week when we kill him

And for strategy...goodies page has the one on it that I believe most people use
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Post all u want lol... It's a forum why do ppl get so pissy about when someone post something. Even if it's crazy repetitive just don't open it and move on with your lives ffs.. Epona is proud of their 5 gele kills I say post away! And everyone who is against it get over yourselves lol :lol: