Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anniversary Event- Be Grateful

But as I mentioned before, these anniversary events should be a way for OTM to celebrate and reward players for their loyalty, rather than using it as an opportunity to drive up plat sales and plat item usage, I think giveaways are more appropriate.

Give us a Special Offer of a Free 10-Lix bundle of our choice, or give us another 5-Heroic Combos for free like before. I'm sure everyone will appreciate it more, regardless of clan, level, or class.
This.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

The best event they could ever give us would be enough combos to reach endgame. Plain and simple. Otm expects players to be able to do the bosses relatively cheap and that is why drop rates are low. But eg player count is low. Give everyone below 200 a free, 200 no trade heroic combos and see how play sales will increase DRAMATICALLY
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I don't complain, I give positive and negative feedback where I feel it's needed but once I said my piece I move on :D I'm not emotionally dependent on this game anymore to want to care..

Also, your topics r always really long
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

The best event they could ever give us would be enough combos to reach endgame. Plain and simple. Otm expects players to be able to do the bosses relatively cheap and that is why drop rates are low. But eg player count is low. Give everyone below 200 a free, 200 no trade heroic combos and see how play sales will increase DRAMATICALLY
Lol thats just over the top, like 5 combos would be a very appreciated gift imo. They have given that once before i believe
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Lol to be honoust this is the worst idea ive heard. They lose possibly tons of plat buyers and if a lvl 200 gets nothing but a lvl 199 gets 200 combos that would be unfair and its not fair for few eg players that spent weeks farming gold for combos or for peoples that spent tons of rl money to buy combos. And 200 is not even enough to get from 200 to 220 how could a lvl 1-100 lvl to lvl 220 with it

By handing out tons of free combos you decrease the demand for plat items by a lot. Therefore plat sales go down, not up.

By handing out tons of free combos you decrease the demand for plat items by a lot. Therefore plat sales go down, not up.
Ooooor players start to appreciate OTM more or again, so eventually buy plat :D
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.