Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this true?

I went and did a little more research about the black stones, and they could make a great story line off of the blackstone prison, and the raid boss would be either Madoc Blackstone, who gathered the black stones to free Crom Cruach (some evil Celtic God) from the prison who would also make a great raid boss. The story is kinda interesting and is worth reading through, go to the prison and talk to the obsidian armor quest dude to read more about it. And Queen Mebd is mentioned throughout the game so OTM could make another super good quest line involving the Connachts, again, Queen Mebd would make an amazing raid boss
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I went and did a little more research about the black stones, and they could make a great story line off of the blackstone prison, and the raid boss would be either Madoc Blackstone, who gathered the black stones to free Crom Cruach (some evil Celtic God) from the prison who would also make a great raid boss. The story is kinda interesting and is worth reading through, go to the prison and talk to the obsidian armor quest dude to read more about it. And Queen Mebd is mentioned throughout the game so OTM could make another super good quest line involving the Connachts, again, Queen Mebd would make an amazing raid boss
Crom is a god and would the real endgame and wont be a midlvl boss why would crom be easier then mordris or hrung or something. And the xp curve wont change that much and if they changed it that much i think its unfair to the players that already spent like 500 combos to get from 180-225. Otherwise they need a refund if they changed the xp curve that much. And even then most players wont reach endgame

Ok so Crom would be focused around endgame and Madoc could be focused around mid-game. Make that 3 new raid bosses :)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

+1 on the refund of all the lix and pots i used (starting at level 20) used getting to end game if the exp is changed lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I'd rather keep this game alive and not complain about the amount of lixs and pots I used to get 5 different toons to 191,200,221,222,222 respectively. I'm losing out on much more than most except probably plus3 and some other hardcore players.

So i don't think OTM has to give us stuff back(they should though) and I'd much prefer if they balanced xp curves than any personal gain for myself.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I'd rather keep this game alive and not complain about the amount of lixs and pots I used to get 5 different toons to 191,200,221,222,222 respectively. I'm losing out on much more than most except probably plus3 and some other hardcore players.

So i don't think OTM has to give us stuff back(they should though) and I'd much prefer if they balanced xp curves than any personal gain for myself.
Yes, improve upon the whole game a good, fair, balanced XP System that is much more forgiving than the current one.

And gj Frid, nobody can say end-game players are selfish :lol:
Thinking of all the Players with your suggestion, which is great
Would you kindly?

It is true that Muldar said they would be thinking about it, not that it was set in stone.
Pretty much this. Looking into doing XP curve re balancing probably about the 100+ mark.

Probably not going to come out in the next update but it is something we are looking into doing.

End gamers need more bosses as well as a couple for mid gamers. Mid gamers have future bosses that are different to kill where as end gamers don't.

Fix the xp curve for Rangers and druids. The other classes are fine. It doesn't need to be easier to get to end game. It's not that hard - get some lix and tap a button on your device.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It is true that Muldar said they would be thinking about it, not that it was set in stone.
Pretty much this. Looking into doing XP curve re balancing probably about the 100+ mark.

Probably not going to come out in the next update but it is something we are looking into doing.
yay you just confirmed xp curve decrease coming at never o'clock.

Lets not forget guys this is the company that was 'thinking' about auction house 5 years ago :lol: :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

yay you just confirmed xp curve decrease coming at never o'clock.

Lets not forget guys this is the company that was 'thinking' about auction house 5 years ago :lol: :lol:
Already been some work put into it :)

Most of it will come with the additional quests which we hope to release in chunks to better help players level.