Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions about future pets

I would like to suggest a change to the pet skills. Instead of Dog or Rabbit, how about something less specific:
-Canine
-Herbivore
-Reptile
-Avian
-Amphibian

You get the general idea. This way as future pets are released such as a Wolf, Bear, Fox, etc the canine skill can still be used and leveled. The same with the other pet types.
Dog and Rabbit are so specific that it could be limiting to future content.
My two cents...
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

The pet system and drop rate of tokens/purple bounty coins needs a buff. The current system is not right.

Also what happened to being able to trade your pet and break it back down into coins like beta?

I understand it's supposed to be a grind, but I feel like we're getting price gauged by otm here. Next event we're going to all be mad when our dogs are replaced by something else too. This system needs work badly!
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

How much hp does a maxed lvl 6 tier 1 rabbid heal?
This made me imagine a Rayman Raving Rabbid following me around in game :lol:

Sorry, I can't answer that question (i'm a dog guy) but I had to mention this :lol:

I think this was asked in a topic previously, so if I find the answer i'll let you know. In the meantime someone else may answer for me hopefully
Would you kindly?

2 things:

Why not tame mobs? That'll be cool!

Also, I do think that, since it's so damn hard to get a pet, you should be able to change your pet easily if a better one is released. No one is going to put in any work for one! If you want 2 pets, then you can work hard to get one.

I think what OTM are forgetting is that the game was intended to be available to both hardcore gamers and those that want to quickly log in to do a bounty or something. OTM have said it themselves. Pets, bosses, etc now require far more time!

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

How much hp does a maxed lvl 6 tier 1 rabbid heal?
This made me imagine a Rayman Raving Rabbid following me around in game :lol:

Sorry, I can't answer that question (i'm a dog guy) but I had to mention this :lol:

I think this was asked in a topic previously, so if I find the answer i'll let you know. In the meantime someone else may answer for me hopefully
It heals roughly 1200 and has roughly 300 energy regen if you max ability.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|