Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM staff

Question to muldar

Will i receive any news on my acc today? Or I gotta wait yet again another weekend :cry:
U too.-. just keep sending kitty pics man._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: OTM staff (Q&A)

Let's see if this revives the discussion. Are there plans to have more frequent updates to the game (monthly for example)?

Updates between events would be for bug fixes, implement class balance, adjust loot tables, etc. With the current quarterly update schedule, bugs remain unresolved for an extended period of time.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Let's see if this revives the discussion. Are there plans to have more frequent updates to the game (monthly for example)?

Updates between events would be for bug fixes, implement class balance, adjust loot tables, etc. With the current quarterly update schedule, bugs remain unresolved for an extended period of time.
Probably not in terms of "full on content events" but potentially for minor changes / bug fixes.

For this year at least there will be more large updates in terms of content (Horizontal) but there may be stuff in between.

We are always willing to listen to player feedback and make mini changes based on this, whoo Snorri change :lol:

We will also have some patching abilities as of Spring allowing us to make small changes when needed.

Thanks. Yes, bug fixes was what I meant not large updates. It is good to know this is part of the plan.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Probably not in terms of "full on content events" but potentially for minor changes / bug fixes.

For this year at least there will be more large updates in terms of content (Horizontal) but there may be stuff in between.

We are always willing to listen to player feedback and make mini changes based on this, whoo Snorri change :lol:

We will also have some patching abilities as of Spring allowing us to make small changes when needed.
Who* :D
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Are there plans to let the OTM community play the game from start without boosts, and not secret?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Are there plans to let the OTM community play the game from start without boosts, and not secret?
I play on Balor no secret :) Legit char, started on the first day I got here.

Currently on Sulis testing out a Mage starting experience.

How far would you guess that the auction house is from being a top priority?
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent