Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which clan will down Gelebron first?

We have 77 edl sets and more than 50 who can reach gelebron. But we r short of Druids n many of those with edl sets gone inactive. If all our players who can reach gele are able to turn up maybe we will be first to kill. We tried a few strategies n able to control adds. Just not enough Druids to heal tank n not enough dps to bring down gelebron. It is a number game apart from gettng the strategy right. Just like mordy n necro. So first to kill doesn't mean u r best. Just mean u can get enough on to kill. And that need not be one clan. Can be whole server.

I think you underestimate alliance. The challenge is on :)
lugh won't be the first. no chance.
How would you know about anything In lugh. Your a toon that sits in castle ripping everyone off stop being a troll
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

I think you underestimate alliance. The challenge is on :)
lugh won't be the first. no chance.
How would you know about anything In lugh. Your a toon that sits in castle ripping everyone off stop being a troll
you're chief is a troll, you are a troll. lugh has never been the first to beat any boss. besides that fact, the people that organized and came up with the strategies of those fights aren't in your self-centered clan. you guys can't beat gelebron unless maybe you get the help from those that you stepped on along the way, and i seriously doubt they will help you. hey maybe stepping on those that helped you for selfish and greedy motives wasn't exactly the best approach. good luck and i hope you waste a lot of plat.

#dontstepontoes