Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Huge disconnect between loot designers

I don't really see a problem. Why does there have to be a linear increase in power for all drops? Necro is harder to kill that an event boss, and it has better loot. Makes sense. Some items are kinda OP for a while (camo charms, reaper rings) but get less valuable over time. Its a hugely complicated issue and from my point of view, I dont want OTM pandering to the needs of individuals so much as creating a bigger story arc. Gear is important, sure, but uniformity of gear will make for a less interesting game to me, and I would hope others would feel the same.
Level 220 Warrior
Gen/Chief Assasins
Gen Skyline
Gen Elementals

Hopefully we can get some good beta testing on this and a lot of feedback on the loot before it gets released.
In the last 2-3 betas, none of the loot feedback was considered at all. most of the time, what shows up in beta is what gets released. players may give feedback but often ignored. Just look at the Ostara luxury item feedback thread and many were saying they are overpowered for a level 150 item and yet they were released as is. What's the point of beta feedback?

He didn't mean ALL feedback, he only meant the ones like bugs, glitches, and boss buffs, you know like how they decided to buff the event boss really fast after it was announced by a player. Not the things that would change the game dramatically for the player's upmost satisfaction. Nahh...
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

I'd agree. You can technically do 200 6* event with about 4 toons. You need at least 25 to have a chance on necro. While necro does drop some garbage items, the best necro drops are amazing. Can't say the same for 200 6* (has nice caster charms, a couple decent braces, everything else is kinda average/mediocre)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

In Arawn, there are two other clans besides ours who kills the event boss, since they can't kill necro, this is another way to get drops like that ring.
yeah its a fair system
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Imo we need a throwback event. Give every event boss ever a normal event dpawn time.
Ie:
A 2013 dragon can spawn, fenir can spawm, the Bears can spawn, with normal ~2hr spawn times
werent you the one massivly hateing on OTMs lies on rant forum?
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 46&t=75053
keep the ball flat.
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

I reall don't think OTM decided to made 200 event top tier drops worse than necro drops cause they want to give a chance to lesser clans, most likely they don't even know what clans in ch are. For instance godly emberdrake ring of battle is not worse at all than godly necral ring of reaping (both tank rings), while godly mages and druid rings from event are worse than majestic tier necro rings for both classes. So this tells us that there is no logica l reason behind the disconnection, OTM just got no clue of what they are doing.
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

I'd agree. You can technically do 200 6* event with about 4 toons. You need at least 25 to have a chance on necro. While necro does drop some garbage items, the best necro drops are amazing. Can't say the same for 200 6* (has nice caster charms, a couple decent braces, everything else is kinda average/mediocre)
We did it with 4 toons on my server, 55min kill, on hero haste the whole time, 2 rogues/tank/hybrid druid
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I reall don't think OTM decided to made 200 event top tier drops worse than necro drops cause they want to give a chance to lesser clans, most likely they don't even know what clans in ch are. For instance godly emberdrake ring of battle is not worse at all than godly necral ring of reaping (both tank rings), while godly mages and druid rings from event are worse than majestic tier necro rings for both classes. So this tells us that there is no logica l reason behind the disconnection, OTM just got no clue of what they are doing.
This. I mean what other explanation is there? Sometimes we get OP event lux, sometimes boss loot is great other times it completely blows. Its anyones guess how good/bad gelebrons loot will be and the reason for this is they dont play their own game. Spawning a lvl 220 in edl with enhanced buffs to fight bosses on the rare occasion doesnt count. I remember someone from the design team posted an epxlanation of why some of the loot that most players would agree is complete junk could be useful and then it was deleted because it showed just how how much they know about classes builds and gameplay
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows