Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I wonder if this can get stickied

I don't know when you started playing but before sigils were sold via crates, every Mage and Druid needed regen necks and offhand. Perhaps you were speaking from the perspective of a newer player.
I started as a ranger in 2011 :)

But for mages, leveling i noticed if you use e shield you don't need hp regen, and if you use e boost you don't need energy regen. Both are old skills so the problem can be solved there for mages.

Druids, cant heal energy, but they can very effectively heal health. Since druids are not in combat themselves, they could stop a second and use meditate to heal energy.

As a ranger back then i was poor and had no gold for lux, so i bolased the enemy and attacked, when i was low on energy i bolased the enemy then used the 30 seconds on bolas to regen energy with meditate.

To level without lux is not impossible, may be harder, but lux just a luxury to make it easier. This is from my old player perspective.
When a druid stops so they can regen, the tank dies. In order to make meditate effective, you'd have to put a lot of points into it which takes points away from vital skills.

Now if you have a ton of sigils like I have 2k in sigils, then yes you can step back to regen because it's quick. But waiting for meditate is the day the tanks die.
U don't know what ur talkin about since ur on android. In the past Druids could remain out of combat the entire fight even while healing.

Re: I wonder if this can get stickied - Luxury Items

Luxury was a luxury back then I made it to high levels without any of it as a warrior got a drag disc sold it for the crazy price they used to go for(like 170k) and bought my first lux item
How high was your warrior before you bought your first offhand?
Level 90 before then I used a nooby tower shield
And sometimes would use ancient tower shield or ancient buckler when my friend let me borrow his ;)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: I wonder if this can get stickied - Luxury Items

Luxury was a luxury back then I made it to high levels without any of it as a warrior got a drag disc sold it for the crazy price they used to go for(like 170k) and bought my first lux item
How high was your warrior before you bought your first offhand?
Level 90 before then I used a nooby tower shield
Oh ok. I thought you were going to say high 100s. I don't think any of my toons have used any lux until lvl 100. Well I got my druid a trident at level 95
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue