Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Delaying Reset was rude

As mentioned, some think delaying reset for one clan on one world was great customer service. It was done at the expense of every other world and every other player in the game. Good customer service would have been changing the reset time message so everyone could get on with our business instead of waiting for over an hour for our boss run and wondering why OTM cant be trusted to reset when it says it will. I was very frustrated, and I'm not the only one.
Level 220 Warrior
Gen/Chief Assasins
Gen Skyline
Gen Elementals

Re: Delaying Reset was rude

I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose. I mean their goal is definitely not to piss the playerbase off.

Just let this one slide and carry on being happy. There's no point to always wait for OTM to make a mistake so you can nail them for it.
this. The delay really didn't hurt much
Obey the Nightmaster

They only delayed for that clan for maybe 5 minutes
The longe wait was an issue server side
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

The original 1 - 1.5 hour delay had nothing to do with "that" clan on arawn killing a boss lol. The clan on arawn started that boss after the second announcment of reset which took the 15 min to reset the game. And actually all other servers were shut down during the extra alloted time and then arawn after said boss was completed. Just here to state some facts :mrgreen:
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aye that too, only arawn stayed up was my understanding. All other servers went down at the normal time
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

I also find it hilarious how people are complaining when other clans have requested delays many other times for similar reasons. I believe usually when they do this they only delay the one server and reset others as normal which would make sense for what Arjun said that it was other issues. One world shouldn't effect every other word, they're unrelated

I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose. I mean their goal is definitely not to piss the playerbase off.

Just let this one slide and carry on being happy. There's no point to always wait for OTM to make a mistake so you can nail them for it.

I hear you, and for the most part I don't say anything, but the Forums are her to discuss issues, right? And the previous post on this subject was LOCKED so I couldn't comment. So here it is. I was frustrated by how it went down. Seems like many people I have discussed it with are as well. Hopefully OTM reads this post to see my point of view.
Level 220 Warrior
Gen/Chief Assasins
Gen Skyline
Gen Elementals

I hear you, and for the most part I don't say anything, but the Forums are her to discuss issues, right? And the previous post on this subject was LOCKED so I couldn't comment. So here it is. I was frustrated by how it went down. Seems like many people I have discussed it with are as well. Hopefully OTM reads this post to see my point of view.
You didnt read the other posts

ONLY arawn was delayed, every other server reset at tge normal time
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

You didnt read the other posts

ONLY arawn was delayed, every other server reset at tge normal time

No, the reset was about 75 minutes late. Do you even know what is being discussed?
Level 220 Warrior
Gen/Chief Assasins
Gen Skyline
Gen Elementals