Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: beta testing

I would expect mid summer when Update 4 is getting unveiled they will put out more applications for Beta Testing. All old tester's already have their UDID's in the system, so who knows how many they might need, but I'm sure they will contact the community then.

The benefits are seeing new content first and getting a first-look, first-test and give direct feedback to help shape the game. But it's not some easy job, and I post upwards of 20 bugs a week. If yer joining to just get sneak-peeks, it's not really for that...it's for testing. And often times what you see in beta never makes it to game or gets really switched around, or changed. And sometimes you like that and sometimes you don't.

Beta is a lot of work for the people who really do it, and for the others, it's just a different color'd forum name.

Admin is on all worlds. He is usually a giant warrior in noob gear, and flies around on a huge broom.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I would expect mid summer when Update 4 is getting unveiled they will put out more applications for Beta Testing. All old tester's already have their UDID's in the system, so who knows how many they might need, but I'm sure they will contact the community then.

The benefits are seeing new content first and getting a first-look, first-test and give direct feedback to help shape the game. But it's not some easy job, and I post upwards of 20 bugs a week. If yer joining to just get sneak-peeks, it's not really for that...it's for testing. And often times what you see in beta never makes it to game or gets really switched around, or changed. And sometimes you like that and sometimes you don't.

Beta is a lot of work for the people who really do it, and for the others, it's just a different color'd forum name.

Admin is on all worlds. He is usually a giant warrior in noob gear, and flies around on a huge broom.
thanks congrats you have 1500 posts
WAIT WTF A GIANT WARRIOR IN NOOB ARMOR FLYING ON A BROOM?! THATS CRAZY!!!!!! :o :shock:
My character Thornlizzard rogue Herne

My brothers character Furby ranger Herne

thanks congrats you have 1500 posts
WAIT WTF A GIANT WARRIOR IN NOOB ARMOR FLYING ON A BROOM?! THATS CRAZY!!!!!! :o :shock:
Well maybe sometimes admin gets tired of his hard work and visits worlds and jokin with ppl ? :lol: Everyone can get tired of hard workin heh
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT