Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chances for a glider?

Over 1000 chests got 3 80% and 1 85% luckiest ive been on the chests not won any mounts from all other chests which i bought 1k+ of each
Tbh, seems its a lot greater chance to get mounts from Phoenix chests than any other chest I've seen! But sucks man lol, I got the 90% one is why.... Didn't take many tries... My heart dropped as soon as I saw it and I almost fainted as I got light headed :lol:

Edit: Many, not man hehehe :P
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Lost count after 400 this event, got only 1 80/10/10 glider and besides that nothing special.
Most common drops were BP and Bank expansions, red and pink crests and red wands which
i have tons the mentioned above now lol.
Jackos full tank warrior 232 + proud general of resurgence
Shokobo ranger 190 +
Bamba mage 218 +
XboobiesX rogue 190 +
Fat Amy druid 218 +
Jackosb 90 lvl druid (retired)
playing on arawn since 2011

To sum up: Dont expect any mounts , even if you open 500+ chests.

I wouldnt mind the small drop rate on gliders, if the rest of the goodies didnt suck big donkey balls. I still have every color rod there is, including 2x every pheonix crests, all the while NOBODY WILL PAY ANY GOLD FOR CUZ THEY SUCK SO BAD.

To make it worse, OTM doesnt even let you sell any of these items to the damn vendors.

Seriously otm, what are we going to do with a pink firestorm rod, let alone a black/white rod (still noone really uses ). This game continually blows my mind with the amount of useless items they keep including in game.

If u are going to make more chests , at least make some items people will use. Can you make it any more obvious, the lack of time and creativity put into these things? Wtf am i supposed to do with all these crests and rods?????

Please answer me this........please answer for us all.

Agreed. At least if you were lucky to get a rare charm/rod/crest you should be able to vendor for the worth of its rareness. I kean its a rare drop worth 0 gold and 0 to anyone playing!!! Whats rare about getting 0 gold. I would rather have some elixirs......

Lol, some of you don't realize these are vanity items/ low level items.

3 years from now your useless blue firestorm rod will sell for up to millions. Items only obtained from chests will usually be worth a lot in the future.
Last edited by Acebow on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS