Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ks + lost resurrection idols- all who hate ks read

What i suggest is that your chief and the chief of the other clan(s) come out to some sort of agreement. If KS is the issues, your chiefs should set up some kind of rule. Thats why you have a chief. Or make your own clan and sort it out with them, or just join them.
I know our clan chief has made and is making decisions with other clans in the game to sort these kinds of issues out.
Sorry for your loss, i've lost a lot of money on idols and pots because of pots, we just have to try and make it a better play area.

Every other clan has try reasoning with them. And no luck. They don't listen they don't care and they don't even respond.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

You shouldn't need a ton of idols and pots to kill a boss, if you do then you have no business fighting that boss. I'm not sayin that a few idols used means your out of your league, I'm sayin that if you are using so many that it bothers you so much that you have to post a tread about it, then you are out of your league. It would be different if your kill got stolen because your group had Druids in it and you were successfully tanking the boss without pots. I suggest getting a better group together, idk why you needed a ton of idols if you had 2 Druids in your group. Falgren isn't that hard.
we had a group with one druid and killed him...
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Gwydion has always been different than the rest of the servers and sad to say that Gwydion has caught up to the rest of the servers. All the clans had an understanding group formed back down. Well there is a new clan with plat players who have taken over and dont care about respecting the other players...well really it comes down to one plat player with 5 idevices all setup for dps. so thats Gwydion now and unfortunatly we will have to get used to these types of players.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Gwydion has always been different than the rest of the servers and sad to say that Gwydion has caught up to the rest of the servers. All the clans had an understanding group formed back down. Well there is a new clan with plat players who have taken over and dont care about respecting the other players...well really it comes down to one plat player with 5 idevices all setup for dps. so thats Gwydion now and unfortunatly we will have to get used to these types of players.
Sounds a lot like Taranis... major ksing clans. Plat players taking over (won't name them for their sake lol)
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Hype what are you talking about??? Can you please read well before opiniating?

I always take questers and low lvls and people that can't do a run. I don't have lvl 80 or 90 Druids, my clan cares about others so we help everyone.plus the red bosses are almost impossible without pots or idols.

The point is idc if a lvl 10 group with lvl 5 is potting a boss. Ya need to learn the word respect.
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

What do u think about the kill will go to the person/group, that gets the most damage from the boss?
Otherwhise u cant win a fight without a rogue, because the do sooo much.
There quick attack makes all the buff item soo strong
just an example
meteoric dagger - 50 dmg - 1950 speed = 0.0256 damage
meteoric sword - 70 dmg - 2900 speed = 0.0241 damage
Winterking sword - 130 dmg - 5300 speed = 0.0245 damage

everything good so far, rogue deals little more damage but thats okay, because they are the damage class and warrior is more tank class. So fine balance.

But if you know add the + damage items, rogue will get a HUGE ADVANTAGE because of the speed

just see: an example
meteoric dagger(50) + Bloodlust helmet(10) + Darkflame armour (14) + amulett(3) + offhand axe(17)= 94 damage by 1950 speed ==> 0.0482 damage
meteoric sword(70) + Bloodlust helmet(10) + Darkflame armour (14) + amulett(3) + offhand axe(17)= 104 damage by 2900 speed ==> 0.0358 damage
Winterking sword (130)+ Bloodlust helmet(10) + Darkflame armour (14) + amulett(3) = 157 damage by 5300 speed ==> 0.0296 damage

So u see, the rogues have the biggest advantage through the +damage items, and so no other class can keep up with them and their group will ALWAYS get the kill. I think the balanced is a lot in trouble because of this.

The program is like this now, who ever had most damage, but the problem with that is, when your trying to survive and just take the hits and not die, just using taunt your not focus on doing dmg, then comes another group who doesn't have to worry about that n concentrate on dealing dmg
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37