Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nicest person in the game

Too many to choose from really. Hahahaha who am I kidding?! Just a handful to choose from. *snort* Definitely Mart. Martinus is awesome. Known him since January 2012. Solid guy. No drama. Helpful. Kind. Respectful. Non judgemental. All round delight to know. Whatever prize is winnable here... He deserves it more than anyone.
Other Alts:
CaptainsTank - Forgotten/Unused
CaptainsBank - Main Bank
CapsEvents - Event Bank
CaptainCrunch - Shop
Bacardi - Ranger
Silence... It's kind of nice

Too many to choose from really. Hahahaha who am I kidding?! Just a handful to choose from. *snort* Definitely Mart. Martinus is awesome. Known him since January 2012. Solid guy. No drama. Helpful. Kind. Respectful. Non judgemental. All round delight to know. Whatever prize is winnable here... He deserves it more than anyone.
Mart helps everyone from lvls 10-180 hes a great person never has arguments over anything will help any clan he wants to. Will help you get items wont ever be mad doesnt get into arguments overall a genuine great person he is the nicest person in gwydion.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

Must not be very many crom folks reading this thread...
Crom:
Danu/Allmayce - giving to all, kind to all, more patience than game should allow, helps with anything for anyone
Shepherd - Loves everyone! Even when you make him mad. Helps everyone, clan member, noob and others alike.
Haxx - nice and helpful to grp .. but that could be a bias one

Epona:
Levy & Deiguito22 - So helpful without asking for anything in return, drop whatever they are doing to help a good person in need.

Also just so y'all know, I run a contest for this in Gwydion. Y'all should pop by our forum sometime and check out the thread :) Just ended one contest. Works wonders in bringing people together.

And I can't vote for just one.... Sooo

All of Clan Them
Xjawz
Sparktacus
Musho
Burningsun
Sigfried
Ferrodon
Camoflauge
Thedarkranger
Bounty
Homie
Rimple
Tylerdawg
1ltheonel1
Gust
AlfNorris
And yes even Lionstooth

(Of course my lovely Mr. Oma)
And.... I will periodically add to this list if I forgot anyone.. Lol. Please don't take it personally if I forgot you.. Lots of people to remember.
Not in any order. Just people who have showed me tons of kindness.

I heart Gwydion!!
Im taking this personally!!!!!!!! Lol jk
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Read the first thing on the list! Since when are you not in Them! Lol
Lol but since when has theone not been in them? O.O
Lol but yeah I kinda missed that :mrgreen:
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

There are so many great people out there. It would take a very long time to name them all. I've had people sell me things really cheap and try to give me items that shouldn't really be given. Someone yesterday offered to give me gold if i needed any and elixers, because I've leveled almost none in the past few months. And there were a bunch that helped my character after someone cleared out my account. Im going to name a few.

Armo, Strangeranger, MagedwithRage, Danu, Adoornob, Samo, Tamikah, Dubdarogue, Breasta, sorry, i meant, Brewsta*, and Nukegurl.

And there are tons i missed.
Good job celtic heroes!

+1 toycat lugh , theres not many out there with a better knowledge of the game ,he also has the great ability of forgiving people for wrong doings in the past and giving people seconed chances,plus he runs the best clan on the game :)what more is there to say toycat all the way!!
Yes,it is Toycat :) (explaining here ^^^)
BERSERKERS ARE BEST